1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
God this game is great. Any sigs with the sisters, or the sisters + mother?
The ones avaiable are here. I've also seen one guy using the game cover (on the first page) as a sig. I actually like that art quite a lot, Judie and Lauren are pretty cute there (Caribdis is improving the game continuously). No sigs for Carla, Iris or Aiko though unfortunely.

I use as well this post to request a mod to add the signatures to the OP as other games have if possible.

Reactions: Swinglow

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
The ones avaiable are here. I've also seen one guy using the game cover (on the first page) as a sig. I actually like that art quite a lot, Judie and Lauren are pretty cute there (Caribdis is improving the game continuously). No sigs for Carla, Iris or Aiko though unfortunely.

I use as well this post to request a mod to add the signatures to the OP as other games have if possible.
The people deserve a Stabby Mike sig.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
My reasons:
1. every scene with him is hilarious in a wonderfully absurd way.
2. Mike supports the MC and the girls unconditionally.
3. in 2/3 of the possible scenarios he kills the mayor of the village, who likes to assault little girls.
Ok, next time round I am freeing him.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Why did everyone come to like the crazy violent criminal character? Like, he is a violent offender that got a nickname for being violent. That alone should automatically disqualify him from any likability.
The same reason people like House, Archer, Always Sunny, and other comedic sociopath characters; because it's funny.

Also, it's fiction, so lighten up.

Reactions: desmosome

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The same reason people like House, Archer, Always Sunny, and other comedic sociopath characters; because it's funny.

Also, it's fiction, so lighten up.
All I am saying is that he felt creepy to me so I left him locked up fearing a bad end when he comes to visit later to "thank" me by stabbing me.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
WT Mod update for 0.9
MEGA

Also integrated Android w Inc. and WTMod
MEGA
Does this mod have incest files included? Or were they in the original game download? I didn't install the separate incest patch, only this mod, and the heroines were sisters and mother.

Is there a way to edit incest lines out leaving the walkthrough mode fucntional?

Last edited:

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Unless I missed a bit that said this takes place in one of a handful of countries that don't use a "first academic day of the school year is sometime last half third of the year", or more accurately the small number that have the first day in January, therefore being either Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand or Papa New Guinea. These are the only ones listed on the 'first day of school' wikipage, with a handful mentioning february at the start, with Australi being a 'maybe sometimes if the regional gov decide' kind of thing. common theme being - northern hemisphere, between June/July to October. southern hemisphere, well any time of the year really. Japan is April, Vietnam is September and Kora is March. It's... muddled.

But the first day of school for the UK is generally in the first and sometimes the second week of September.
why is this important?
For the sake of 'we're twelve months apart but one of us was born in x month and the other in y month, so we're in the same year of school', it relies strongly on the cut-off point for school-age. i.e. In the UK, Infants school is Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, Junior School is Year 3, 4, 5 and 6. High School is Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, and then Sixth Form is basically college-level stuff but you stay at your high school, or you go to college. (where it gets confusing as to whether or not it's university, as both words are used interchangably in parts, and some places college is to university as junior is to high school... aka the previous step and not the same damn thing.) Now, "High school age" in the UK (for year 7), is eleven years old. As in, far as I know, if your birthday is in September? then like Hermione, you turn Twelve not long after going to Ho- Um, After starting high school. Good luck if it's so early in September that technically you might already be twelve on your first day (say, the 3rd, and the first day of school that year lies on say, the 5th.)
However, lets say you were born on the 1st of september. Say... three am. And you're a twin. The younger twin. And your older twin was born six hours before or something. First, your mother has my sympathies, but, second, that means he or she has a DoB that is 31st of August. And that means they're actually in a different year from you... and also, the youngest of their class, whereas you (DoB 1st September) are the oldest of the next class. So here, the cut-off point is the midnight between the 31st/1st of September.
For a school that has an Early-year start, they might get away better with sticking to new years. So. Either the MC (is he the older?) was born January, and Lauren born in in December of the same calendar year (or swap the names I haven't played past where I learn about their age difference)..

Which presents a point that would have been good to make in the story, given the mention of the born and raised in Birmingham in the UK yet the other mention of the dad's job causing them to move with change of schools and loss of friends... the move was abroad, and the different school year involved caused them to go from being in different classes to the same class.
I don't know if the term 'Grade' is used anywhere out of the US, and I know it's not one in use in the UK, so the 'moved abroad' is a given at this point for me.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
All I am saying is that he felt creepy to me so I left him locked up fearing a bad end when he comes to visit later to "thank" me by stabbing me.

Does that actually eliminate all his future appearances?

For that matter, does betraying him in Japan also eliminate his future appearances? I imagine the Village Mayor events can't happen normally without him.

I'd try playing through again to see for myself but I just don''t have it within me to abandon or betray Stabby Mike.

He completes me.

Like...if the final choice comes down to Stabby Mike or the Entire Harem....that's gonna be some Sophie's Choice-level shit.

I mean...I guess I can always assemble a new Harem, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13 and Caribdis

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Unless I missed a bit that said this takes place in one of a handful of countries that don't use a "first academic day of the school year is sometime last half third of the year", or more accurately the small number that have the first day in January, therefore being either Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand or Papa New Guinea. These are the only ones listed on the 'first day of school' wikipage, with a handful mentioning february at the start, with Australi being a 'maybe sometimes if the regional gov decide' kind of thing. common theme being - northern hemisphere, between June/July to October. southern hemisphere, well any time of the year really. Japan is April, Vietnam is September and Kora is March. It's... muddled.

But the first day of school for the UK is generally in the first and sometimes the second week of September.
why is this important?
For the sake of 'we're twelve months apart but one of us was born in x month and the other in y month, so we're in the same year of school', it relies strongly on the cut-off point for school-age. i.e. In the UK, Infants school is Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, Junior School is Year 3, 4, 5 and 6. High School is Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, and then Sixth Form is basically college-level stuff but you stay at your high school, or you go to college. (where it gets confusing as to whether or not it's university, as both words are used interchangably in parts, and some places college is to university as junior is to high school... aka the previous step and not the same damn thing.) Now, "High school age" in the UK (for year 7), is eleven years old. As in, far as I know, if your birthday is in September? then like Hermione, you turn Twelve not long after going to Ho- Um, After starting high school. Good luck if it's so early in September that technically you might already be twelve on your first day (say, the 3rd, and the first day of school that year lies on say, the 5th.)
However, lets say you were born on the 1st of september. Say... three am. And you're a twin. The younger twin. And your older twin was born six hours before or something. First, your mother has my sympathies, but, second, that means he or she has a DoB that is 31st of August. And that means they're actually in a different year from you... and also, the youngest of their class, whereas you (DoB 1st September) are the oldest of the next class. So here, the cut-off point is the midnight between the 31st/1st of September.
For a school that has an Early-year start, they might get away better with sticking to new years. So. Either the MC (is he the older?) was born January, and Lauren born in in December of the same calendar year (or swap the names I haven't played past where I learn about their age difference)..

Which presents a point that would have been good to make in the story, given the mention of the born and raised in Birmingham in the UK yet the other mention of the dad's job causing them to move with change of schools and loss of friends... the move was abroad, and the different school year involved caused them to go from being in different classes to the same class.
I don't know if the term 'Grade' is used anywhere out of the US, and I know it's not one in use in the UK, so the 'moved abroad' is a given at this point for me.
English School holidays dates differ from Scottish School holidays dates. It is two totally different Educational systems. The rich Posh gits born to rule have a different system yet again. The Nancy boys also have a Prep School system where the rich twats offload their kids on kiddie molesters as soon as they can and flee abroad usually.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Does this mod have incest files included? Or were they in the original game download? I didn't install the separate incest patch, only this mod, and the heroines were sisters and mother.

Is there a way to edit incest lines out leaving the walkthrough mode fucntional?
Updated the thread with a mod with and without the Inc patch. Integrated Android has both. In the next version I will make it selectable in the preferences.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

James Fisher

Jan 1, 2018
I just finished it and can't wait for the next update ill be sharing a room once I get back to Uni, so I'll have to wait around a year to play, but this is definitely a game I'm going to come back to!

Reactions: Caribdis
Feb 1, 2019
Alright, so I downloaded this game and I should be near the end of the current update ... I can truly say that this game is once in a lifetime. I really love it so far and I have found myself laughing like a retard to some easter eggs. Keep up the work guys, it's amazing

Last edited:

mrguyman

Jan 13, 2020
Hey, does anyone have the Honey Select model cards for any of the characters in the game? I'd appreciate it a lot if someone were to send some!

Reactions: JohnnyR6

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You know, I replayed the game today. I gotta ask, is there any way to steal that girl from fit jack? I need her. Fit girls with long pigtails are something I just have to have. Jack doesn't want her. and I like takingt things...

I would very much like to take fit girl soon. please. now.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes