QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And to do every possible lewd action you can. Don't forget that. I did everything right in terms of being nice and safety but avoided the obviously sexual options and ended up loosing them. It seems that you really do just need to be sexually proactive when it comes to those two.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I must give this game another chance. I started it once and it bored me, but after all this glowing reviews, I'm starting to wander if I just didn't reach interesting part.

Reactions: Kuranai

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I must give this game another chance. I started it once and it bored me, but after all this glowing reviews, I'm starting to wander if I just didn't reach interesting part.
Taste is a very personal thing. I find It truly a wonderful and funny vn, but is it for everybody? No. I respect you willing to give it another go and hope it rings some bells for you. :)

Reactions: Caribdis

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It could be that, or coming to a dead-end in certain sections, which I recommend a walkthrough mod for.

Jul 25, 2020
oh also, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AUNT IN ALL OF THIS? she doesnt seem to give a damn about what her daughter is doing or the rest of the family for that matter.

Reactions: lonelygale

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the aunt, good point. I can only assume that she is overseas and therefore has no appearance. But well, the cousin was basically only involved in the village visit and one can only assume that she didn't think anything of her daughter, nephew and nieces going on a trip. Who would expect them to fight a cult led by a demon?

Jul 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the aunt, good point. I can only assume that she is overseas and therefore has no appearance. But well, the cousin was basically only involved in the village visit and one can only assume that she didn't think anything of her daughter, nephew and nieces going on a trip. Who would expect them to fight a cult led by a demon?
right, but like the aunt hasnt even talked to the mom since the beginning of the game, she had to of known they went to japan for a week.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think her role would just be too insignificant to justify her appearance. As far as I know, her contributions to the plot were just that she went to this spa with her sister and that she has a daughter. But who knows, maybe we'll see her in the outro. And let's face it, in a plot with such a number of colorful personalities, I don't think it's an excessive loss either.

As for the interaction between the mother and her sister, just because we didn't see them interacting with each other doesn't mean they were talking on the phone or anything. For example, I could imagine that while the protagonist was in the village with the girls, one of them called the other, along the lines of "Hey sis, our kids are out for the weekend, let's go out and get drunk."

On another note, where do you think the protagonist will go with all the ladies (and presumably Mike as pilot)? For me personally, the only place that makes sense is Japan, since depending on how the MC scored, they have a yakuza there that can definitely be considered a family friend.

Jul 25, 2020
japan seems like not a good idea to me, this cult has tentacle in nearly every major country in the world, and i still dont doubt that the travel agent isnt some how tied to the cult in some type of fashion as well, even if its a 6th degree of seperation and yet doesnt seem the type to rat the mc out, it could still mean the cult has influence there. plus the family will stick out because they are not japanese, so if it were me i wouldnt go anywhere in asia or europe or africa.

i could see some places in south america, or maybe aussie/kiwi land, north america is kinda bit of a risk however.

but me personally i would pick an island that isnt well known or thought of for a few years and then move to another not well known island for the rest, assuming the dad is dead. if hes not dead then you are screwed no matter what. but i do find it troubling that the aunt isnt thought about here, because surely the cult will eventually look her up and may even use her as bait if you dont take her with you, cause you dont want your aunt to get harmed, right?

Reactions: Caribdis

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the comments, they help me to spot plot holes or things that need to be explained better!
However, don't expect a story without any issues because I don't pretend to write a plot where absolutely everything makes sense either (I'm not that good :LOL:)

And about the aunt, yeah, it was a character I wanted to add at first, but then I discarded it, so that's why she's mentioned a couple of times at the beginning. She's not gonna appear, but I guess I can try to do something about it :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes