zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know a few games in which MC is likeable. ;) (for example in: LoF and Artemis.)
And I agree with you. MC in this game is cool and fun. :LOL:
Oh thanks a lot I’ll check them out.
(Other mc that remained in my mind are the one in acting lessons and Being a Dik)

Reactions: Qmil679

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I played this before and then it totally slipped my mind. I only remembered „that one game with the supernatural plot, hot sisters and a funny prison scene“. So glad I rediscovered it. And seemingly just in time to witness its completion.

From what I glimpsed from the thread, there is already another idea from this dev taking shape? Great to hear. Any info on that, that is accessible without being a patron or on some discord? Aka for a dirty pirate like me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhantomZero

Jan 28, 2019
It truly is one of the best games on this site imo. It has really likeable characters, humor that has legit made me lmao, and an interesting plot. Though every story has to come to an end; I'll look forward to how this ends. Hopefully get to see some more of the cast in future works Caribdis does and his next story sounds right up my alley as well.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Along with all the praise for the game, I think it's noteworthy to point out how structured the dev is. Really setting a higher bar here, as updates seem to have a clear direction with a lot of preparation made beforehand. Way too many games here start off well but the devs just start winging it after a few updates and drag things along for years or even start purposefully milking the hell out of their patreons. The more we support devs like Caribdis the less likely we'll be waiting a full year for small fluff nonsense updates or plots that bounce around all over the place.

Zetta Man

Jul 9, 2017
Let me tell you about a game I play
Where I close my eyes and fade away

I float away to a special place
WHERE THE NEXT UPDATE ISN'T TAKING ANOTHER MONTH RRRREEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: OrangeMint57

koksukker

Jun 17, 2017
Is there anyone that has a full modlist the dev uses, cuz i want my game/models to look like that. Holy shit they're so good, well done dev!

Reactions: Caribdis

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Why is this games weighted rating so high? It's 3rd highest ever, im legit asking because i havent played it and from the screens it doesnt look that impressive

• Angry
Reactions: Dvvalin

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Why is this games weighted rating so high? It's 3rd highest ever, im legit asking because i havent played it and from the screens it doesnt look that impressive
If you at least have any interest in the tags.. you will not be disappointed.
For also using the 3d style they did.. they are some of the most unique looking characters to come out of honey select. (aside from MC, father, and mother, they use pretty common archetypes).
And the writing and story is enjoyable to read. So that's why. Try it.. youll like it. It wont bite much! ;)

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes