w123t4

May 26, 2019
It seems the model of the hs2 is way better than hs1 by just comparing the preview photo of eternum and the model in oialt(not saying it is bad by the way), will there be any plans about using hs2 to remodel oialt after the whole story end?
Also, will eternum be the same universe of oialt that two story can crossover by some girls from oialt appearing in the new game?

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Finally got around to playing 0.9... OMFG!!! Oliver struggling to make a choice by the pool... stone elephant or obnoxious date? stone elephant or obnoxious date?... spat my coffee all over my desk when I saw that!!! Fucking hilarious & really well done with the close up on the eyes flicking between the two choices!!! :ROFLMAO: :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I normally avoid HS games but not anymore - at least not when the story is told by someone as skilled as Caribdis!

Caribdis - you sir... have my deepest respect!

p.s. I know I'm old school and in a minority, but I agree with number361 above - the models would be sooo much hotter with pubic hair!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Finally got around to playing 0.9... OMFG!!! Oliver struggling to make a choice by the pool... stone elephant or obnoxious date? stone elephant or obnoxious date?... spat my coffee all over my desk when I saw that!!! Fucking hilarious & really well done with the close up on the eyes flicking between the two choices!!! :ROFLMAO: :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I normally avoid HS games but not anymore - at least not when the story is told by someone as skilled as Caribdis!

Caribdis - you sir... have my deepest respect!

p.s. I know I'm old school and in a minority, but I agree with number361 above - the models would be sooo much hotter with pubic hair!
Honey Select pubic hair is...not good all the default ones are just painted on. The modded pubic hair clips through clothes.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
It seems the model of the hs2 is way better than hs1 by just comparing the preview photo of eternum and the model in oialt(not saying it is bad by the way), will there be any plans about using hs2 to remodel oialt after the whole story end?
Also, will eternum be the same universe of oialt that two story can crossover by some girls from oialt appearing in the new game?
I don't think I'm gonna do that, since remodeling oialt with another engine would be the same as making a completely new game, and well, if I do that, I prefer to tell a new story (at least right now!)
Eternum will be set in the same universe (but a few years later) so yeah, if I can find a good way to recreate OiaLt characters in HS2, there will be some crossovers/cameos :D :cool:

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Worry not Caribdis, I still love the game and what you did with it and I know it's impossible to cater to every fetish. It's just a (not so) simple wish of mine that models generally in games like these wouldn't look like a Barbie dolls, while I'm perfectly aware that it would be a modelling nightmare.

Hm, actually need to look into how modelling is done so I understand the topic more. Any recommendations for this?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't think I'm gonna do that, since remodeling oialt with another engine would be the same as making a completely new game, and well, if I do that, I prefer to tell a new story (at least right now!)
Eternum will be set in the same universe (but a few years later) so yeah, if I can find a good way to recreate OiaLt characters in HS2, there will be some crossovers/cameos :D :cool:
I think I have an idea which Inmate/Mafia Boss/Priest might show up. :cool:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Completely unrelated, but is Judy your favorite character since she's your avatar? She's definitely one of mine. Of any game really. That said, I challenge you to change it to the best character in the game.

I'm talking about Oliver of course. I've decided he's the actual hero of the game, and if the MC emerges victorious from this epic struggle, it will be because Oliver allowed it to happen.

I will die on this hill.

• Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Completely unrelated, but is Judy your favorite character since she's your avatar? She's definitely one of mine. Of any game really. That said, I challenge you to change it to the best character in the game.

I'm talking about Oliver of course. I've decided he's the actual hero of the game, and if the MC emerges victorious from this epic struggle, it will be because Oliver allowed it to happen.

I will die on this hill.
Everybody always forgetting about the single most important character in this game. He's enigmatic, his motives unclear, he always seems to be where the MC is shortly before one or more of the Sons are dealt with (with the exception of Lillith, but I think that was a test on his part, to see if we were worthy).

Seriously, I barely see any discussion of this truely crucial character; it's like most people don't even remember him or even see him as a joke! He's never said anything, true, but his lack of lines doesn't indicate a lack of purpose. I know in my heart of hearts that during the final battle, he will come and save us at the last second. He will defeat Astaroth in our stead and finally end his dreams of immortality. And he'll do it with a GIGANTIC black dildo.

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
Ohhh nooo..i heard next update will gonna be the last for main game..hey dev, after you finished your next project game, maybe you should make second chapter or season two of this game..that will be a blast!

Last edited:

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Everybody always forgetting about the single most important character in this game. He's enigmatic, his motives unclear, he always seems to be where the MC is shortly before one or more of the Sons are dealt with (with the exception of Lillith, but I think that was a test on his part, to see if we were worthy).

Seriously, I barely see any discussion of this truely crucial character; it's like most people don't even remember him or even see him as a joke! He's never said anything, true, but his lack of lines doesn't indicate a lack of purpose. I know in my heart of hearts that during the final battle, he will come and save us at the last second. He will defeat Astaroth in our stead and finally end his dreams of immortality. And he'll do it with a GIGANTIC black dildo.
Don't give Caribdis ideas.

Reactions: zARRR

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can't wait for that harem ending :BootyTime:

Btw about stabby mike, if he's back in the next update, what will happen to the girls if you chose to piss him off at some point early on :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doni94

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can't wait for that harem ending :BootyTime:

Btw about stabby mike, if he's back in the next update, what will happen to the girls if you chose to piss him off at some point early on :eek:
Probably the same thing that happened with the mayor will happen to you, joking aside I think he may be the pilot and how you treated him during the game will result in him letting the all the girls in the plane or not

4.80 star(s) 899 Votes