Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Oh yes, he get's cucked so hard that your eyes will fall out from crying. I would even say it is Yakuza Levels of cucking. So you better be prepared to be scared.
well i am asking as i am in psychological therapy, and i found netori games helpful?

Reactions: RogeX

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
So I've played the game now, had a good time and I suspect I'll follow it it in the future. What surprises me though is that in the F95zone weighted ratings this game is the all-time #2, just above Being a Dik and City of Broken dreamers (my two personal faves). This I don't understand.

It's undoubtedly a good game, and the dev obviously provides a lot of content with updates. There are however some issues such as the art being generic with a lot of character models at times being depicted with bad anatomy (heads turned >90Ø and such). Most of the girls also just fall on the MCs dick with a minimum of context. THIS IS FINE really I'm not expecting Lord of The Rings material here but I'm genuinely curious as to what people are seeing in the title to warrant it at such a high ranking.
My two cents. BaDIK and CoBD are solid games, I'd probably put them in my top 10 titles around here. There's a hell of a lot of work that has gone into their renders, UI and other systems, which I appreciate. But like most games which hit a certain audience threshold, they have to play it safe a bit. So they play out something like Hollywood blockbusters, where everything follows a fairly predictable pattern and everything has to be neat and tidy, and character relationships always have to develop in a certain manner.

This game is more like an indie director said "Fuck it, I'm just gonna do what I want." And personally, I always prefer when a talented auteur goes ham instead of having to listen to target groups. I don't mind (in fact, i actually prefer) skipping all the slow burn and speeding up the route to sex if the writing makes it work, and it does in this case. Of course, the renders could be better, but they're good enough not to get in the way of my enjoyment of the game, so I'll take that. The tone of the story is also much more my style. If you listen to most of the discussion around BaDIK, you could easily mistake it for a soap opera. And CoBD takes itself way too seriously, it'd be a lot better if it took a few moments to lighten up now and then before going back into grimdark mode.

Bottom line, the predominant feeling I get when playing games like BaDIK and CoBD is that I'm seriously impressed with how the devs have put them together. When playing this game, I'm too busy laughing my ass off or immersed in the wacky story to step outside the game and go into full critic mode until my playthrough is done. It gets more of an emotional reaction from me than the more polished games, and that's why I'd put it ahead. Polish is great, but I'll take a scrappy title with heart any day.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
well i am asking as i am in psychological therapy, and i found netori games helpful?
Not that I know off. The worst thing that happened in my playtrough is that you see the girls you lost start dating other people. And I am only down to 2 girls left at this point.

Reactions: Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Not that I know off. The worst thing that happened in my playtrough is that you see the girls you lost start dating other people. And I am only down to 2 girls left at this point.
thank for clarification, do you know anymore of these games?

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Every story ends sometimes, also the great ones.
I might've played it so much I think I know all the answers by heart.
Great story and visuals and I hope to see the sisters again in another game/story, love them!
And even as good scarry.
I remember some holly shits flying through my house in the middle of the night, like I was really in the game!
Thank you for creating this Caribdis

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I am actually serious. If you play your cards wrong (or right in my case) you end up selling your sister to some mafia (japanase Mafia is Yakuza) Boss and he r*pes her. Sadly it leads to a forced bad end after two days which I modded out of the game because I was sad there was no other sexscene with her in her chun-li cosplay.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Wonder how many will end up pregnant? Already got the mo...*cough* Landlady pregnant so who is next or will all become that way?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I am actually serious. If you play your cards wrong (or right in my case) you end up selling your sister to some mafia (japanase Mafia is Yakuza) Boss and he r*pes her. Sadly it leads to a forced bad end after two days which I modded out of the game because I was sad there was no other sexscene with her in her chun-li cosplay.
But like that's a choice you can pick not to do. It's not forced. And it's painfully obvious as well.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Wonder how many will end up pregnant? Already got the mo...*cough* Landlady pregnant so who is next or will all become that way?
I can say every woman you come inside, at far at i know, there are Carla sure end up pregnant, and Lauren got a little signal there.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
But you can skip the NTR part, easily like eat a cake, if you got into the NTR part, it is because of you do it with purpose. There will be a scene where you can choose to kill the Yakuza who want to sex with Lauren

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
it's not that kind of game man. Frankly i'm not sure how you could get that far through it and think it was some kind of corruption/free use bang fest. Nothing in the game up to that point gives off that kind of vibe. It's a story driven romantic, harem game with some horror/mystery elements.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
My two cents. BaDIK and CoBD are solid games, I'd probably put them in my top 10 titles around here. There's a hell of a lot of work that has gone into their renders, UI and other systems, which I appreciate. But like most games which hit a certain audience threshold, they have to play it safe a bit. So they play out something like Hollywood blockbusters, where everything follows a fairly predictable pattern and everything has to be neat and tidy, and character relationships always have to develop in a certain manner.

This game is more like an indie director said "Fuck it, I'm just gonna do what I want." And personally, I always prefer when a talented auteur goes ham instead of having to listen to target groups. I don't mind (in fact, i actually prefer) skipping all the slow burn and speeding up the route to sex if the writing makes it work, and it does in this case. Of course, the renders could be better, but they're good enough not to get in the way of my enjoyment of the game, so I'll take that. The tone of the story is also much more my style. If you listen to most of the discussion around BaDIK, you could easily mistake it for a soap opera. And CoBD takes itself way too seriously, it'd be a lot better if it took a few moments to lighten up now and then before going back into grimdark mode.

Bottom line, the predominant feeling I get when playing games like BaDIK and CoBD is that I'm seriously impressed with how the devs have put them together. When playing this game, I'm too busy laughing my ass off or immersed in the wacky story to step outside the game and go into full critic mode until my playthrough is done. It gets more of an emotional reaction from me than the more polished games, and that's why I'd put it ahead. Polish is great, but I'll take a scrappy title with heart any day.
A man am of culture, I see.

• Haha
Reactions: SecretSal

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
it's not that kind of game man. Frankly i'm not sure how you could get that far through it and think it was some kind of corruption/free use bang fest. Nothing in the game up to that point gives off that kind of vibe. It's a story driven romantic, harem game with some horror/mystery elements.
Seriously, hijacking the therapists email and playing your mum this way really is kinda scummy from mc
But you can skip the NTR part, easily like eat a cake, if you got into the NTR part, it is because of you do it with purpose. There will be a scene where you can choose to kill the Yakuza who want to sex with Lauren
I already told that dude in an earlier post that it is avoidable

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seriously, hijacking the therapists email and playing your mum this way really is kinda scummy from mc

I already told that dude in an earlier post that it is avoidable
Yeah it was just a pity that like the devil played with it, there was a bug when that update was released that made exactly that scene unavoidable for many. Making the uproar over that scene even bigger as was needed, by those who dislike that content anyway.

Personally I would still have preferred that the effort and time put into that scene and the buildup were put into a nicer and hotter scenefor my taste with her, but that is the devs choice and the way he did it made it at least not put her into a bad light. (Now if same is true of MC, is a bit more debatable :p).

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
True. But it did speed things up. His intent was mischievous, not malicious. It only made her willing to act on something she wanted to do anyway.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It seems the model of the hs2 is way better than hs1 by just comparing the preview photo of eternum and the model in oialt(not saying it is bad by the way), will there be any plans about using hs2 to remodel oialt after the whole story end?
Also, will eternum be the same universe of oialt that two story can crossover by some girls from oialt appearing in the new game?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes