zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Yo dev you freaking nailed it with this one. The LI's models are cool, The MC is decent and moreover the MC has a frickin Personality so good to see, The plot of story, humor, horror is on point as well. I freakin enjoyed every bits of this one.
Stoked to play again restlessly waiting for the update. A 10/10 from me dude KUDOS to your excellent work.

Hope to see more new members for the MCs harem lol plz include more female models as good as the current one's.
The story for this game will be done next update (then there's another update for the epilogue) so there won't be anymore characters in the harem unless there's a last minute addition. The dev recently announced his next game on so if you liked the girls in this game you'll probably like the ones in the next game

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
The story for this game will be done next update (then there's another update for the epilogue) so there won't be anymore characters in the harem unless there's a last minute addition. The dev recently announced his next game on so if you liked the girls in this game you'll probably like the ones in the next game
Yo that's totally fine I will enjoy with current ones but I ssly hope we get to see Our Aunt though coz she is mentioned.
And what you mean by next game is the dev planning to introduce part 2 as well yo you just made me feed good dude. Thanks!!

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Yo that's totally fine I will enjoy with current ones but I ssly hope we get to see Our Aunt though coz she is mentioned.
And what you mean by next game is the dev planning to introduce part 2 as well yo you just made me feed good dude. Thanks!!
The next game isn't a sequel to Once in a Lifetime. It's going to be a separate story with a futuristic/sci-fi setting (at least from what I understand) and the girls are being made using Honey Select 2 instead of the original Honey Select (what Once in a Lifetime uses). You can read more about it on the Patreon link I posted on my last reply. In that post the dev also said he's open to making a sequel/spinoff to Once in a Lifetime sometime in the future

Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If we are entering the plane in the next update and the pilot is NOT stabby Mike, I will be upset.
Before last patch for some reason I was still believing that Stabby Mike was bluffing and was a possible Astaroth. Imagine if Samael was bluffing all the time and his dad is a simple detective.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also, what does it mean when it says "path lost"? Does that mean I can't ever get back on it again? Is it like a permanent fail state?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Also, what does it mean when it says "path lost"? Does that mean I can't ever get back on it again? Is it like a permanent fail state?
yeah you have to go back a load a save where the path wasn't lost yet. it's because you don't have enough points with one of the main girls (i think carla, judie, lauren and Rebecca all use points) or made a wrong choice with one of the side girls (I think Iris, Jazmine and Aiko are choice based) but i haven't looked at the code so i'm not 100% sure.
Check the official walkthrough it should be available on the 1st page here
oh yeah there are also a couple choices that will knock you off a path no matter what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 01234

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I see. Well I was just kind of going through the game making choices that I'd make roleplay vise not thinking about optimizing my playthrough for maximum sex. I guess I'll just complete the game as is and than go back for a second 100% run once the full thing is out.

Reactions: Ahegaosm
4.80 star(s) 923 Votes