Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
That's crazy :oops::oops::oops:
I can't believe we made it up there, thank you so much guys :')

And about a Steam release, as far as I know, it's impossible to publish on Steam a game made using Illusion's software (for copyright reasons), so I'm afraid that can never happen :cry:
I Say this for all the VN which have a really good plot, like Blackheart hotel by seathblack , but I think that there's enough material to make a fantastic TV series based in OIALT Caribdis

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Congratz on becoming the second best rated novel on the site!! This is totally deserved! I have recommended to this novel to pretty much everybody since I first played it. It is really that good.

View attachment 1129075

I want to ask something I asked before. Are you planning a steam release? If you are, I will probably wait for that, otherwise I will include Once in a lifetime in my list of totative supports for one of the months to come.
And that without being on recommended tab. Not to mention he should at least be top 3 on christmas contest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Congratz on becoming the second best rated novel on the site!! This is totally deserved! I have recommended to this novel to pretty much everybody since I first played it. It is really that good.

View attachment 1129075

I want to ask something I asked before. Are you planning a steam release? If you are, I will probably wait for that, otherwise I will include Once in a lifetime in my list of totative supports for one of the months to come.
Sorry if this is answered somewhere on the site, but how do you view games outside of the "Latest Updates" section with preview pics? I don't have a settings button on this page, and I couldn't find a setting for it in my profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sorry if this is answered somewhere on the site, but how do you view games outside of the "Latest Updates" section with preview pics? I don't have a settings button on this page, and I couldn't find a setting for it in my profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it you have to set something different. But I just click on latest updates here, in this bar.

1618001403697.png

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

indecipherable

Nov 8, 2018
Why does the guy look like a demon? Wtf is up with his weird ass haircut? Why does he stare like a vampire? His abs look as if they were made of silicon filling, especially considering he never works out.

EDIT: Apparently he does hit the gym? I'm confused. Is it like 1 miserable day a week?

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Why does the guy look like a demon? Wtf is up with his weird ass haircut? Why does he stare like a vampire? His abs look as if they were made of silicon filling, especially considering he never works out.

EDIT: Apparently he does hit the gym? I'm confused. Is it like 1 miserable day a week?
Caribdis still did the best that was possible with male honey select models. They look all like ogers in vanilla honey select..

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Walkthrough says that's Better if I choose to kill Asmodeus? But why? I don't get It. I don't know what to chiose :ROFLMAO:
Please Simeone gives me any advise

snake_27

May 23, 2020
OMG! Just finished the current content of this great VN. You know, at the beginning you can't even imagine how deep (for a harem game) this shit can be, and I love it. Congrats to the dev!! I suppose there is only one update left (maybe two taking into account a futurible epilogue), when it's finished I'll pass by the patreon to give a little support.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Walkthrough says that's Better if I choose to kill Asmodeus? But why? I don't get It. I don't know what to chiose :ROFLMAO:
Please Simeone gives me any advise
I would just do what the walkthrough says. It's made by the dev to get the best ending so you can't really go wrong with it. If I remember correctly, Aiko ends up killing him no matter what you choose so it doesn't really matter unless you're not following her path

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 923 Votes