Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
I hope this masterpiece gets the supporters it deserves.Cause its really a masterpiece!The story,the humor,the details even the honey select works here,are absolutely amazing! Caribdis keep up the good work cause your work has it all!Hope even more support comes your way cause you deserve it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I will be honest in saying that I avoided games with honey select models mostly because of my own shallowness after being spoiled by the eye candy provided by the DAZ character models
I'm the opposite, though. Those models, while pretty, fall of the cliff into the uncanny valley to me, face expressions, aside from neutral ones, are always off. I'd rather go full cartoon.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I'm the opposite, though. Those models, while pretty, fall of the cliff into the uncanny valley to me, face expressions, aside from neutral ones, are always off. I'd rather go full cartoon.
Yes some of the DAZ models especially the newer ones are in the uncanny valley but at the end of the day if the characters are really well written and realised like how it's been done here than i stop caring about the visual aspect

When i first tried this it took a bit of time to get adjusted with the looks but with how much personality each character has i couldn't help but like them all even side characters like fit Jack and to an extent the "improved" Tom and there is ofc stabby Mike , he is cool lol

Reactions: Caribdis and akselx

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Oh I like that booty, it looks smooth. A bit curious, engines like HS/HS2, allow you to create a model and simulate the actions/movements afterwards, or it is needed to create the visuals on every scene? Basicly like saving the model to be used on newer scenes? And does it request a decent amount of RAM to simulate the models in order to make mods or even a new game?

Also a sidenote if anyone knows, is HS2 the same engine used on Tales from the Unending Void, or is something different/better than that?

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Oh I like that booty, it looks smooth. A bit curious, engines like HS/HS2, allow you to create a model and simulate the actions/movements afterwards, or it is needed to create the visuals on every scene? Basicly like saving the model to be used on newer scenes? And does it request a decent amount of RAM to simulate the models in order to make mods or even a new game?

Also a sidenote if anyone knows, is HS2 the same engine used on Tales from the Unending Void, or is something different/better than that?
Yeah, when you create a pose/animation you can save it and use it again on other scene :giggle:
It would take literally YEARS to make an update otherwise xD

Reactions: 1tomadeira
Mar 7, 2021
is lauren.
yup, hope to will see more scene of her in normal long hair style cuz it's much better than untie "battle mode" while sex, which not look like she anymore, btw, Judie and Iris is also cute and better be a route to love Iris sole. Thanks god for Carla not modeling as a gigantic boobs milf which seen boring to me. Appreciate Caribdis works,this is one of the best game i ever played in f95.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You mean Judie?

Laura is my type, but Judies fucking enthisuasm won me over. "HEEEY BROOO!!!!!" in the morning, what the heck!
I actually like all of them, I just support Carla because without Carla there wouldn't be any Judie or Lauren out there. Same way Cora deserves some love because of Iris.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I actually like all of them, I just support Carla because without Carla there wouldn't be any Judie or Lauren out there. Same way Cora deserves some love because of Iris.
Where the hell is Cora anyway? Surely we're not going to leave her behind?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Where the hell is Cora anyway? Surely we're not going to leave her behind?
Never was confirmed she would appear. Yes some here would like that, but Caribdis mentioned he didn't have a way to add her without ruining the balance of the game. As aditional content after the game is completed maybe is a possibility, but nothing was confirmed.

While I would like that I agree with the reasoning and I much rather would have a solid product that a new heroine taking over the balance of the story. Not to mention the game already has some heroines with more screen than others. And this was, already at v0.6.

TL;DR: nothing confirmed, it wasn't completly scrapped out, but it's most unlikely to be added at all now.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes