jetama

Oct 28, 2020
i kept ignoring this game because of the honey select models, i thought it to be some badly translated anime ripoff...

until i finally decided to play it, now im pretty sure this is the best game on the site.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I don't know if anyone can help me but every time I try to load a save, the game gives me this "uncaught exception". Rolling back gives the same error, and if I try rolling back again the game just crashes. If I press ignore the game goes to the very beginning. I'm on a mac, i'm using the patch as well as the walkthrough mod. Thanks :).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not all THAT much of a problem because I already completed 0.9, but it would be nice to have a fix.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone can help me but every time I try to load a save, the game gives me this "uncaught exception". Rolling back gives the same error, and if I try rolling back again the game just crashes. If I press ignore the game goes to the very beginning. I'm on a mac, i'm using the patch as well as the walkthrough mod. Thanks :).

It's not all THAT much of a problem because I already completed 0.9, but it would be nice to have a fix.
I'll look into it, but it's probably caused by the walkthrough mod :unsure:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

I didn't have any issues, so probably is related to the walkthrough mod. I highly recommend playing without it (the story is engaging) and use only the walkthrough to not lose stuff after playing it "free of mind". Probably the patch (imo) that's easier to lose content is the Japan trip due it's map movement.

Reactions: Caribdis and jetama

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I didn't have any issues, so probably is related to the walkthrough mod. I highly recommend playing without it (the story is engaging) and use only the walkthrough to not lose stuff after playing it "free of mind". Probably the patch (imo) that's easier to lose content is the Japan trip due it's map movement.
Oh yeah I just use the mod to not lose all the paths. I created a save whenever i'm given a lot of options like the hospital or Japan so I can explore all options. The game is SO funny with all its content.

Reactions: Caribdis

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Expected release date of next update ?
According to the progress updates, around 10% of the update is finished every week and it's at 56% completion right now so release will probably be early to mid June. That's just my best guess based off current and past update progress speed though so take it with a grain of salt

Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Oh yeah I just use the mod to not lose all the paths. I created a save whenever i'm given a lot of options like the hospital or Japan so I can explore all options. The game is SO funny with all its content.
Personally it is my favorite on this website. Caribdis along with Rasputin and Dreamnow are the most comunicative devs out there of the games I like. I have a bigger effort to support and "advertise" their games because of that. Some may value other stuff, but to me that shows they care about their fans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jetama and Caribdis

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cause of the story and quality of the writing, now if that is not your thing there are other games out there with more DAZ like models for your taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Caribdis

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hope that Rebecca (teacher) will want to be with MC instead of marrying this asshole..
She is one of my favorite characters in this game. I hope she will want to come with us and live with us. :love:

As long as it will be at all, because it is still not known exactly what the ending will be. :D

Fingers crossed that this conversation Rebecca wants to have with MC will be about their relationship.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
How many scenes will it have the next version ? Usually it is between 3 or 4 scenes, but as this one will be the ending I wonder how many scenes it´ll get, maybe one scene for each female character :unsure:

einidupartyyy

Apr 20, 2018
first time ever writing here but just wanted to give you a boost of nice energy dev because you read here, this game is fantastic, imo you made the entire cast loveable, even
the game is funny, the models are wowzers amazing even though you are using hs1 to my knowledge, for my tastes you made the perfect women so thats awesome
the story made me laugh out loud countless times, the direction of the story is also something that i personally prefer more than the typical "wow real life drama what am i gonna dooo"
i only have positive things to say, the only negative is that it is ending because i like the characters a lot, i read on your patreon that you might make a sequel if there is demand and damn right there is, just chefs kiss from here
also read some peeps wanted pubic hair, imo those shaven areas are perfect without pubes, im just voicing my own opinion on the matter because i really like the game
and lastly imo this is the best game on this site i played, also
oh and
but overall amazing game no complaints here and wish you the best for the new game and wishing for a sequel:love: thank you for the amazing work

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This MC may be the most likeable and relatable protagonist I have seen in a while on this site, most of the protagonists in this site are a mix between jackass and pervert, but he really nails his role as a mc
I know a few games in which MC is likeable. ;) (for example in: LoF and Artemis.)
And I agree with you. MC in this game is cool and fun. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes