PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
oh also, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AUNT IN ALL OF THIS? she doesnt seem to give a damn about what her daughter is doing or the rest of the family for that matter.
Joke follows stolen from Beetlejuice: She (Aunt) is sleeping with Prince Valium: ...

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I'll be honest. When I started playing this game I thought it just like those games with a retarded MC who wants to fuck anything he sees. But as I continued through the game, not only the writing and humor became much, much better but also the story.. I'm actually laughing at the jokes now. It's becoming more and more a genuine good game. I have never been a fan of Koikatsu models because it makes everything look vaguely asiatic (and it's not an exception here), but the sex scenes in this game are actually really hot.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello Caribdis, i know you read us!! Maybe a man can throw us a bone about the next update? Love the game but im to poor to support you on patreon ;(

Reactions: Caribdis

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Hello Caribdis, i know you read us!! Maybe a man can throw us a bone about the next update? Love the game but im to poor to support you on patreon ;(
He updates the progress bar every 9 days or so and the most recent said it's 75% completed. It should be finished in June unless something slows him down

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Caribdis
I have to say. THIS. IS. THE SHIT.
And you said that the next game is gonna be same but bigger and better?
Hell YES. You have earned a sub. Well it's nearing the end of the month now, so in order to not be double charged i will do it, but at the start of the next month will defo drop some your way (sorry)
Also, God dammit, I can't believe I've forgotten his name, but I request, no, ask, NO, DEMAND that our crazy jail cellmate, yakuza leader, pastor ... friend becomes (somehow) an interdenominational character and is present in ALL your games, potentially with call backs to other games (like he sees the MC of the next game getting close to his "landlady/roommate/tenants" and goes "that's pretty weird... wait a second! I know a guy just like that!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Caribdis
Hell YES. You have earned a sub. Well it's nearing the end of the month now, so in order to not be double charged i will do it, but at the start of the next month will defo drop some your way (sorry)
Also, God dammit, I can't believe I've forgotten his name, but I request, no, ask, NO, DEMAND that our crazy jail cellmate, yakuza leader, pastor ... friend becomes (somehow) an interdenominational character and is present in ALL your games, potentially with call backs to other games (like he sees the MC of the next game getting close to his "landlady/roommate/tenants" and goes "that's pretty weird... wait a second! I know a guy just like that!
Exactly!
Everytime Stabby Pete was on scene, I knew I was foing to see an amazing scene, he never disappoints me, he deserves his own spin-off

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Caribdis
If I'm not mistaken the terminology here was stepsisters and stepmother.

As for Stabby Mike, he is the hero we need but not deserve.

I hope for at least one Easter Egg that reminds us of Stabby Mike. For example, a written biography: The Story of Stabby Mike or also: The Times I Pretended to be a Woman, a Yakuza, a Priest and a Policeman.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is 0.10 gonna be the endgame?
0.10 will conclude the Story, so there will be an Ending with the next Update.
Some time after, there will be a version 1.0, which will be the true End - including Epilogue and a little bit of polishing.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
0.10 will conclude the Story, so there will be an Ending with the next Update.
Some time after, there will be a version 1.0, which will be the true End - including Epilogue and a little bit of polishing.
Is there an ETA for the 1.0 because I will wait then before I play it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is there an ETA for the 1.0 because I will wait then before I play it.
Nope, nothing so far. The only info we have is that 0.10 is 75% finished. But after the release, Caribdis wants to focus on the next game, and 1.0 will be released "Somewhat after" 0.10. (Here is the post: )

Reactions: Uthuriel

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If you're asking when the next update is coming:

Caribdis posts a graphic on Patreon with how far he is. Currently he is at 75%. So expect around the middle of June.

Reactions: Caribdis and Repuci
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes