Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As it is not clear that the game will ever be released on steam, I have decided that my monthly support for June will be for Once in a Lifetime!

I cannot support every month, but I wish to give back something for giving me so many hours on enjoyment.

• Love
Reactions: Caribdis

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I just realized, the MC has an Oedipus complex if you are on a route with the mother. Well, maybe not, but hey! We likely kill the father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder what will happen if you made Stabby Mike your enemy by calling him out during the Yakuza meeting :unsure:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I wonder what will happen if you made Stabby Mike your enemy by calling him out during the Yakuza meeting :unsure:
No harem ending for you o_O Nah, I doubt the dev would go that far, but I am curious, too. I could never make an enemy of him. Same as giving Hiromi a bad review. Both these people are, just too powerful and too friendly to make an enemy out of.
Speaking of Hiromi, maybe we just fly back to Japan and live under the protection of a drug lord :LOL: Then again, the priestess said, the Mc would never be rich. What if it is the wealth of someone else though? :unsure:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I absolutely love this game, it feels like the first true harem games I've played in a long time. It's light hearted and fun, it doesn't take itself too seriously and its a great ride to go through!

I haven't finished it yet, I've only returned from Japan and finished the beach episode, but from the reactions of the other characters reacting to other people knowing about their relationship with the MC... I get the vibe we can get an happy ending! Am I being delusional, or is it really in the cards for us?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since I would spoil you, I won't say anything about it, except: Think carefully about what things you decide. Some decisions might bite you in the ass afterwards, some sooner, some maybe later.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Since I would spoil you, I won't say anything about it, except: Think carefully about what things you decide. Some decisions might bite you in the ass afterwards, some sooner, some maybe later.
Holy fuck, really? There's no harem route? I thought I read somewhere there was.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Harem exists, however, also decisions that can lead to a bad end. I've probably expressed this in a somewhat misleading way.

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Harem exists, however, also decisions that can lead to a bad end. I've probably expressed this in a somewhat misleading way.
Oh! Thank god! Ok, I need to be careful then! Thank you for the heads-up, didn't know it could go "sideways" and the harem could be lost.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
No harem ending for you o_O Nah, I doubt the dev would go that far, but I am curious, too. I could never make an enemy of him. Same as giving Hiromi a bad review. Both these people are, just too powerful and too friendly to make an enemy out of.
Speaking of Hiromi, maybe we just fly back to Japan and live under the protection of a drug lord :LOL: Then again, the priestess said, the Mc would never be rich. What if it is the wealth of someone else though? :unsure:
Oh yeah I didn't make an enemy out of him in my playthrough too but I always like to go back and take different choices to see how it goes at the end, so if Stabby Mike really is the pilot I'll mess with him in the Yakuza meeting to see how things go during the trip :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can't wait to play the final act of this magnificent game.
I have no doubt it will finish on a high note.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I like the scene that Lauren and Carla starting to know about they are being pregnant, how they process and finally confess to mc. Shame that we only have two scene, I would love to see other characters like judie having scene like this. :D
Moreover, it will definitely dramatic when other characters get jealously since they discover other character's relationship with mc and all stand in front of mc to ask him to choose which one he love most (Don't know how to describe in English, in japanese ACG it is call 修羅場):LOL:
If my guess is correct then stabby mike may play an important role to the harem ending like being the pilot of the plane since we need to talk to that pilot to bring all the girls with us and mike always become different profession in the game.:unsure:
Also, as oialt may crossover with eternum, I think it is a great idea that using stabby mike and mc's aunt to link two story as the aunt is from oialt but never appear and mike is everyone's favorite.:cool:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I like the scene that Lauren and Carla starting to know about they are being pregnant, how they process and finally confess to mc. Shame that we only have two scene, I would love to see other characters like judie having scene like this. :D
Moreover, it will definitely dramatic when other characters get jealously since they discover other character's relationship with mc and all stand in front of mc to ask him to choose which one he love most (Don't know how to describe in English, in japanese ACG it is call 修羅場):LOL:
If my guess is correct then stabby mike may play an important role to the harem ending like being the pilot of the plane since we need to talk to that pilot to bring all the girls with us and mike always become different profession in the game.:unsure:
Also, as oialt may crossover with eternum, I think it is a great idea that using stabby mike and mc's aunt to link two story as the aunt is from oialt but never appear and mike is everyone's favorite.:cool:
Really? I actually always "finished inside" and neither got pregnant. I wonder if it's a percentage chance? Either way, I'd rather everyone else finding out after I come clean (and I found out they are supportive of my choice). If they find out because Carla and Lauren are pregnant it's kinda weird. Good thing they didn't get pregnant in my game!

Reactions: LexOneTwo

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Really? I actually always "finished inside" and neither got pregnant. I wonder if it's a percentage chance? Either way, I'd rather everyone else finding out after I come clean (and I found out they are supportive of my choice). If they find out because Carla and Lauren are pregnant it's kinda weird. Good thing they didn't get pregnant in my game!
You probably disabled pregnancy at the start of the game. It‘s not a chance that they get pregnant, but a simple variable tracking if you ever finished inside.

Reactions: PervySageKem

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If I remember correctly, it has a pregnant or not choice at the beginning of the game. Moreover, pregnant or not you just need to choose cum inside at a specific sex scene. For now only lauren and carla can get pregnant, you can check the walkthought about how to make it happen.:unsure:
I prefer they find out themselves by getting little evidence, slip of the tongue or break in when mc having sex. While getting the awkward silence, shame and jealously or angry about mc and the other characters, then confess in front of each other. It will definitely dramatic especially think of how judie/lauren/clara find out the relationship between mc and his sister/mother, just like the japanese ACG 修羅場. :p

Last edited:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You probably disabled pregnancy at the start of the game. It‘s not a chance that they get pregnant, but a simple variable tracking if you ever finished inside.
Yep! That's probably why! Didn't remember, but it's pretty possible I disabled, since it's not my favorite fetish.

Reactions: Construct

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The dev has said that 0.10 will have 4 scenes (3 of them with 2 girls), so we might not even get a harem scene. I believe, that sadly, that is very likely. Someone said that in the unpacthed version, the girls are related to each other, so having a "family" scene looks very unlikely. Also, for one I know that at least one of the scenes or endings would be Lauren and Aiko (if conditions are met), having Judie + Iris isn't that far of a stretch, which would mean a Clara and Rebecca duo with Jasmine by herself. Hell, we might get a harem ending but with no actual "harem scene"

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes