WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well yes there are many possibilites for a slowed down work process, may it be personal issues, illness, broken hardware or just life happens, and people have different working ethics, too. :cool:

Reactions: Jsd16 and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well yes there are many possibilites for a slowed down work process, may it be personal issues, illness, broken hardware or just life happens, and people have different working ethics, too. :cool:
Or they just like to milk people because it works :Kappa: .

Edit: Also, my bad, I just noticed I'm in the once in a lifetime thread. I got kinda distracted with the quote so sorry for spamming this thread up. Love you Caribdis <3

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Or they just like to milk people because it works :Kappa: .

Edit: Also, my bad, I just noticed I'm in the once in a lifetime thread. I got kinda distracted with the quote so sorry for spamming this thread up. Love you Caribdis <3
Well, milking, thats a topic for another time and another thread. :censored:
My humble intention was just! I wanted to show, that rendering Honey Select games is faster then DAZ. Not more not less.

Ya, sorry for dragging you into this thread! ;)

Reactions: Killer7

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So now the big question: Judie or Lauren?

For me, both are very far ahead in terms of main LI in games I've played. But still I have to say that for me Judie is a bit ahead of Lauren, the Hippolas Cage meme that just came out of nowhere hit my humor exactly.

Reactions: Caribdis

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

For me, both are very far ahead in terms of main LI in games I've played. But still I have to say that for me Judie is a bit ahead of Lauren, the Hippolas Cage meme that just came out of nowhere hit my humor exactly.
Oh, that‘s a difficult question. I favor Lauren, because of her body type and the butterfly tattoo. But Judie isn‘t bad at all either and I like her attitude. Both of them come with other LIs in tow. Iris is awesome and the threesome with both was great. Although, in the latest version Lauren pulls Jasmine in too and I‘m a big fan of her. So I think I‘d go for Lauren. I don‘t want to decide though :cry: Please Caribdis, please don‘t make me choose, between all the girls. Just give me my happy hilarious Harem ending

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Lauren all the way, the moment she wore that chun-li outfit, i've made up my mind since :sneaky:

Reactions: Construct

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

That's easy, Lauren of course and solo ending with her like a honeymoon getaway and not gonna shit on harem ending but I want it to be more realistic like in real life I can bang all the women around me but I will marry just one and thats her

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The dev has said that 0.10 will have 4 scenes (3 of them with 2 girls), so we might not even get a harem scene. I believe, that sadly, that is very likely. Someone said that in the unpacthed version, the girls are related to each other, so having a "family" scene looks very unlikely. Also, for one I know that at least one of the scenes or endings would be Lauren and Aiko (if conditions are met), having Judie + Iris isn't that far of a stretch, which would mean a Clara and Rebecca duo with Jasmine by herself. Hell, we might get a harem ending but with no actual "harem scene"
Is 0.10 the final version ? so all are with 2 girls ? I thought there are solo ending ? and I think I want solo ending with Carla

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Is 0.10 the final version ? so all are with 2 girls ? I thought there are solo ending ? and I think I want solo ending with Carla
Yes, 0.10 is the final version.
0.10 is the second to last version and wraps up the main story but there's still version 1.0 which will include the epilogue along with bug fixes. I think v1.0 comes out after v0.1 of the new game though so it'll be several months before we see it

Reactions: Xill and Laziness

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
0.10 is the second to last version and wraps up the main story but there's still version 1.0 which will include the epilogue along with bug fixes. I think v1.0 comes out after v0.1 of the new game though so it'll be several months before we see it
There isn't any confirmation of the epilogue. It may exist, there are possible plans for that, but Caribdis didn't confirm it of what I remember.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you put a gun to my head, Lauren. I wouldn't want to give up Judie, at all, but if you pick Lauren you get Jasmine too. Hard to pass up on that value.
Why would you get Jasmine? Based on the previews and a bit of the story, it seems that Aiko has taken up an Iris role for Lauren

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yes, I would also say that Aiko is the equivalent of Iris rather than Jasmine.

Is it actually appropriate to be impressed that Jasmine knows Romeo and Juliet? After all, it's been implied that her school performance isn't really impressive. At the same time, school grades say little about a person's actual level of education, and Romeo and Juliet is, after all, one of Shakespeare's better-known works.

The protagonist definitely has some explaining to do. I just imagine the scenario and that Jasmine might be a little glad not to have to see her teacher again, only for her to appear seconds later behind her and draw attention to herself with a clearing of her throat.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes