Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is there any way to disable the heart popups? I'm not a fan of a game essentially telling me "you picked the right choice".

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is there any way to disable the heart popups? I'm not a fan of a game essentially telling me "you picked the right choice".
You could make a couple transparent images to replace the hearts. The loose files will be used instead of the ones in the archive so you don't have to Unren the game.

Size: 1920x1080
Name: red.png and blue.png
Loc: game\images

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Maybe a stupid question, but with .10 release, are we gonna get gallery/extra with Main menu wallpapers? I remember really liking some of them, would be a shame to lose them.
That's a good idea, would be nice to have those renders used for transitions between passing days too

Reactions: Caribdis

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
i thought so too after finishing it! Definitely replaced a House in the Rift at my top 3 game so far.
Yes, everyone told me Ripples was just as good but that was a big lie. I finished it in like 2 hours and the writing is nowhere as good. Most of the girls in it talk in a masculine style/energy and the story pace is too quick. Its unfortunate cause I was really hoping for another game like this

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You could make a couple transparent images to replace the hearts. The loose files will be used instead of the ones in the archive so you don't have to Unren the game.

Size: 1920x1080
Name: red.png and blue.png
Loc: game\images
I did something similar with the neko paradise mod I mad but that just gets rid of the pics and not the screens. I'm not skilled enough with renpy to make an override mod for the script to get rid of the point popup, or if it's even possible.

What I ended up doing in the end was extracting the rpa and opening the script with notepad++ and deleting the lines associated with them. I know its just a band aid because I'll have to do it every update but it only takes a minute or two.

There are none for Iris yet but these are the lines for anyone curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes