derpyyy

May 28, 2017
It took downloading this game to realize I've played it before and would like to complain about the lack of a horror tag because unless the game has changed, being chased through multiple dream doors by some angel-winged monsters isn't FUCKING TERRIFYING i don't know what is
IDK, the resident evil hostpital and acompanying monster was right up there too.

• Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

Darcraven

May 9, 2018
Just downloaded this game. The story is awesome so fair, like I feel like im in a horror move, with sex, "like every damn Jason movie ever made". the animations could use an improvement, IE, slow, then faster animations. other than that the girls look great, and the story is awesome. Again as a suggestion, work on your animation speeds, make us feel like we are truly the ones doing the banging....heheheh…..but really a great game.

Reactions: Caribdis

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Theres already a walkthrough posted on Patreon

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
For those interested in the 'mom', seems like there's two paths:
1) Impersonate psychologist to get her to do things with you. -.-
2) The mom goes to... see... the psychologist. -.-
There's some tension that builds up to that point; that peeks at grazing her bum.
But the story does a belly flop from there: for me.

So what I would want to gain from this is probably that short-lived escalation which is a needle in the haystack.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Talk about hidden gem, this is fantastic, what other games am i missing out on if i found this randomly?
Yeah dude, the game is great, the story is good and the humor hits the mark. Lots of hidden gems out there. Look through tags when a release comes out, if you like what you see, then download it. Even if at the end of the day you have 20 games downloaded, play them and you'll find some good stuff. Also, at the same time not so good stuff. But still.

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
I'm gonna guess the guessing number game with Tom is rigged right? Like someone behind me is saying what number is appearing on my paper or something along those lines? I can't win it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I read something about the door codes, but doors have colors no codes, so how to go about it?

4.80 star(s) 921 Votes