akenedy

May 3, 2017
Great update, this game completely fails to not entertain me on some level, especially in the humor department.

Reactions: arms99

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Discovered this today. Adorable sisters, more gorgeous characters like Carla, Rebecca or Iris :love: I like the humor and the references, really really good game, I like it very much. If I am dropping my support for my favourite game on thursday I will support you on patreon. Keep up the good work Caribdis! :) (y) Now I must do more science, finding out where different choices lead to :geek: :geek:

Maybe someone can make a nice signature for this game?

oial.jpg

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Discovered the game and really loved it. Fun and sexy at the same time and sometimes stressfull, for the whole night at the hospital I was expecting jump scare everywhere.

the most populated city in the world is tokyo
Yep for the quizz the first time I got 14 good answer because of that.

There is the small bug with Judie at the end where if you didn't take the gun you got the good reaction and then the abandon reaction.

For once that's a game that make sence and is enjoyable without the incest patch so good job. For my first playthrought I didn't even realize there was a patch available.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Caribdis
Just wanted to make sure I'm understanding the gameplay correctly. Is there anything different that can happen if you lower your points with any of the girls? Or does not having enough points just skip certain scenes and you don't get anything else out of it? I just feel railroaded into picking the choices that give points.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Caribdis
Just wanted to make sure I'm understanding the gameplay correctly. Is there anything different that can happen if you lower your points with any of the girls? Or does not having enough points just skip certain scenes and you don't get anything else out of it? I just feel railroaded into picking the choices that give points.
For now it is as you say, I'll be adding some scenes resulting from low points in future builds

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This definitely needs a horror tag. That hospital sequence was exceptional. Great work!

edit: And the effects of the spray. LMAO. It's pretty hard to make me laugh out loud like that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This has always impressed me and I even enjoy the puzzles this is one of those games that requires you to think a lot it's always nice to see something different searching the hospital was fun.

Choc0keki

Jul 7, 2017
Great update, with some good spooks as well. While I love the Judie and Lauren scenes I'm glad to see my boi Fat Jack get some development. Already hyped for the next :D

Reactions: Caribdis

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Fuck me, got cockblocked by mc's other sister...also, why I have the feeling that MC's dad is one of Astaroth's Children.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
why has there been no update to the walkthrough after v4? I have searched and found one till v3 and the another walkthrough mod is too old to be used now...Does anyone have an updated one?

Edit: I guess there's one on his patreon huh :unsure:...Also I seem to be fucking blind :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tazaaron
4.80 star(s) 911 Votes