Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
ah.. I can see how that might be a possibility. I was thinking more along the lines of a corruption/lust path, but the story so far does seem to be set up so that having low points or not cock blocking the other dudes could potentially lead to the girls going for them. I love NTR myself, but I prefer it more when the game and plot is devoted heavily towards the fetish. For a game like this, it will probably just be an unnecessary baggage.
i thought of another way, but there was nothing besides what i said earlier.

Aug 5, 2016
Oh man this game is a hell of a lot better than I was expecting it to be. The girls are compelling, the models are excellent, and the plot is interesting without getting too intense. I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far.

Reactions: Caribdis and HenWen

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I think it is from when you give the back massage in the attic
Massage in the attic - Massage her back, then butt, legs, pussy
Yes, that's the one. Although, I went with back, legs, lower back, legs, butt, and -finally- pussy! But your points with Lauren need to be at a certain level. I try to keep all the scores of my girls ... (ahem, did I say my girls? ) I meant the MC's girls :cool:... at the highest level. I managed to unlock this one with Lauren @ 10 points. Don't know if she'll do it at a lower score. cheers

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
This game is amazing
The story(y),the humor:ROFLMAO:, the model character:love:

Maybe just maybe this path will go to the dark path or whatever (the women will fooling around with other men)
Ex: Rebecca with Tom, Carla with Dr. Monroe and the sisters with Tom too(?)
That's just in my opinion, maybe Dev has another way
Well, there's no NTR tag - yet... Darker path hey? But .. but, they're the MC's girls! He said he'd protect them!? - always! :)
Meh, not my cup of tea, but I trust the story tellers on this one. As long as you can avoid it - that's what makes it fun! Didn't think of this path at all- I was enjoying and laughing too much!! :-D

Reactions: Caribdis

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
SOoo.. any incest mod for Judie and Lauren?.. devs should make it an option when you happen to live with a girl.

• Angry
Reactions: Otlab

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
This game baffles me. I lost my saves from version 4 so i had to replay the game from the beginning again except it ended exactly at the same place it did last time with the arrow being shot into his bedroom wall. Sorry but if the game is that difficult to figure out, how the hell can you call it a Visual Novel? More like an RPG to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Otlab

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
This game baffles me. I lost my saves from version 4 so i had to replay the game from the beginning again except it ended exactly at the same place it did last time with the arrow being shot into his bedroom wall. Sorry but if the game is that difficult to figure out, how the hell can you call it a Visual Novel? More like an RPG to me.
It's prolly too late to point it out but old saves weren't gone/incompatible you just have manually import them from the windows games persistent save folder under C>users>*yourusername*>appdata>roaming>renpy

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
These sections where you move around a dark environment are not good or fun. Anybody else feel this way? It's like a recent JRPG that came out, you'd have these wonderful sections that were fun to explore and full of great character work, then you'd get thrown into 2 hours of bullshit corridor running.

Just feels like I could spend time getting closer to my sisters instead of clicking around some abandoned building. Gotta be a way to convey the information from those sections without the bloat, they just don't seem needed. I'm sure they take a ton of time to do as well. The game really shines outside of these sections, I think the dev is knocking it out of the park in all other respects.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It still ended there because you have the old mod still happened to me too. if you save right before it ends and remove the mod it should continue

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I forgot, anyone knows if Lauren is a virgin? Judie, I know he is.

Overall this moment with Lauren during the massage.. so close.. Judie had to disturb us. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Caribdis
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, that's the one. Although, I went with back, legs, lower back, legs, butt, and -finally- pussy! But your points with Lauren need to be at a certain level. I try to keep all the scores of my girls ... (ahem, did I say my girls? ) I meant the MC's girls :cool:... at the highest level. I managed to unlock this one with Lauren @ 10 points. Don't know if she'll do it at a lower score. cheers
tnx but the last step didnt work

can you give me your save?

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes