somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just a question regarding the mini game at the party. Was the quessing game with Tom rigged. It seem like no matter what number I picked, he would guess right. Also when I tried to guess his number, none of them were correct.
You can win it. I think he will get the first few, but can miss the last, while you can get them all.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Just a question regarding the mini game at the party. Was the quessing game with Tom rigged. It seem like no matter what number I picked, he would guess right. Also when I tried to guess his number, none of them were correct.
If you make friends with the security guard, he will tell you Tom's numbers.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
I like this game a lot. Though the MC acts a bit stupid in some ways, he mans up when it matters. Though is there a particular reason to make the mc look this bad? haha

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Eh, teenage male MCs acting dumb is kinda expected at this point. You're right, though, that he does manage to find his balls more times than most, which is a plus in his favor.

parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
searching for games like milfy city
and all i find is games like this

man what are with faces in your game? they dont be like real man

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
searching for games like milfy city
and all i find is games like this

man what are with faces in your game? they dont be like real man
They are made with different programs.

This game is made with HS (Honey Select), this can range from characters looking like this to characters from Mythic Manor.

Milfy City is made with Daz3D, a program that focuses on more realistic depictions of people.

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
Man, this is one of the best RPys that i ever played, nice characters and scenes from Ilusion games (noticed both HS and Koikatu assets in the game), great history, cativating characters, I can't wait for more, please update this piece of art ASAP!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If I'm not mistaken the MC from Waifu Academy looked pretty decent
I just found that game today actually, haven't d/led it yet. For every decent looking HS male there are 3 solvalley school MCs. Like, I'm not super in on the details, just seen it talked about a lot, but apparently the default HS male models are just generally bad.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
I just found that game today actually, haven't d/led it yet. For every decent looking HS male there are 3 solvalley school MCs. Like, I'm not super in on the details, just seen it talked about a lot, but apparently the default HS male models are just generally bad.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Waifu Academy is good but the dev hasn't updated it in quite a while. Not sure if there are any posts in the patreon stating its status

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yes, Honey Select is normally terrible. It is much more like 4 out of 5 look bad or are the basic generic model unaltered. This MC model is probably on the better side of the basic models which there are a small handful. The games were made to have fun with female figures, so they didn't make it easy to alter males.

However we may have some good news on the way, end of May a new version comes out. Honey Select 2 Libido. So games may start using that, it has more realistic models the same silly sex actions though. (if you can read japanese)

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Waifu Academy is good but the dev hasn't updated it in quite a while. Not sure if there are any posts in the patreon stating its status
Supposedly around a week, but don't get your hopes up.

Back on topic. This MC isn't terrible, now he isn't the best character, but he has relatable stupid teenage moments.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Yes, Honey Select is normally terrible. It is much more like 4 out of 5 look bad or are the basic generic model unaltered. This MC model is probably on the better side of the basic models which there are a small handful. The games were made to have fun with female figures, so they didn't make it easy to alter males.

However we may have some good news on the way, end of May a new version comes out. Honey Select 2 Libido. So games may start using that, it has more realistic models the same silly sex actions though. (if you can read japanese)

Supposedly around a week, but don't get your hopes up.

Back on topic. This MC isn't terrible, now he isn't the best character, but he has relatable stupid teenage moments.
Yeah, I hope they do update. I think the dev is making the MC a smart character that doesn't use his brain much. Smart from good academic results from little studying but dumb for doing stupid stuff. But i guess this shows to use how smart the two sisters are.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah, I hope they do update. I think the dev is making the MC a smart character that doesn't use his brain much. Smart from good academic results from little studying but dumb for doing stupid stuff. But i guess this shows to use how smart the two sisters are.
I can't agree MC being smart in Academic, he did need his sister to tutor him, and his teacher also.

The sisters also created a forgetful potion and explained the chemical and biological/neurological attributes for it.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
I can't agree MC being smart in Academic, he did need his sister to tutor him, and his teacher also.

The sisters also created a forgetful potion and explained the chemical and biological/neurological attributes for it.
He's smart but he was too lazy to study and didn't listen in class. However, he caught up fast with a bit of tutoring from his sisters so I think he's decently smart.

He couldn't understand what his sisters were talking about because his sisters are geniuses which are levels above being smart.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For the graphics, anything made in honey select. So just check the 3dcg games.

For story, probably some other games have mysteries and the like.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes