WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
I saved Judie by going back. When I wake up the next morning, FIrst Judie thanks me for saving her, and then instantly she berates me for leaving her alone. Is this bug fixable or did I do something wrong?
Got the same error when I gave the gun to Lauren. When I kept the gun the bug disappeared.

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
By the way, if anyone is having the issue where you start the game and it ends at arrow scene saying more content in v0.6, uninstall the walkthrough mod it is the reason your game is doing that

Reactions: Rain01

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I went back for Judy. The next day she thanks me and I get more love points. Then she is mad because I left her an I lose love points. Anyone else have that happen?

• Angry
Reactions: Otlab

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
I went back for Judy. The next day she thanks me and I get more love points. Then she is mad because I left her an I lose love points. Anyone else have that happen?

Got the same error when I gave the gun to Lauren. When I kept the gun for myself the bug disappeared.

Reactions: Darg

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Great game, great humour, interesting story. The characters look great!

The sound of that bell is so fucking loud though, ear rape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Nice start but awfully short, I hope this gets updated! Any idea why the walkthrough goes past the actual end of the game though?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Nice start but awfully short, I hope this gets updated! Any idea why the walkthrough goes past the actual end of the game though?
Short? Are you sure you havnt done something not correct in installing, version .5 , i dont use walkthroughs but know .5 WT is posted on Patreon, doesnt make sense putting short game and to long WT on your post

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 992182

I must say, this is the best Honey Select game I've seen and generally one of the best titles on this site. All the more impressive in that it was pretty unknown to me until today. It's not a title I see people mention when talking of the best adult VNs available.

It's not perfect (nothing is) but it's solid.

I'd recommend a couple things to make it better:

1. Remove or improve the door dream section in chapter 3 (iirc).

2. Going forward, definitely make the option to have the girls go with other men. Not for the sake of NTR or any fetish but for consistency. The possibility has been more than hinted at already so to remove that OPTION would be pretty lame (and weird, given the story). Keep that angle.

3. Do not forget about the side characters like so many VNs do. They introduce a new girl and very often they're only there to fuck once and never see again. It's a cheap way to add sexual content without spoiling the main girls too early.
Make sure the friend stays in the story, as well as the other classmate (that was basically a meet and fuck character). Don't ignore them.

Other than that this is a VERY solid title. Good characters, funny in some moments and truly a bit scary in others. Fear is a hard thing to get across in any VN and few do it well. This title had a couple locations/scenes that do a decent job of it.

Keep up the good work!

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
ive gotten weird bugs. two of them to be exact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: NVM I played from the beginning again and i must have made a mistake somewhere along the way and now there are no issues. so ignore my previously stated "bugs"

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Just a question regarding the mini game at the party. Was the quessing game with Tom rigged. It seem like no matter what number I picked, he would guess right. Also when I tried to guess his number, none of them were correct.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes