tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I agree...

Maybe this game just needs a more attractive cover image
Game is relatively new, just .5 . Usually take 5 or 6 updates before you make it over the hump and after this last update its finally coming into its own. People are seeing that now. Give it a review and tell your friends, it all helps

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Gonna agree on a great game. Good English and England well, Scotland may be but I can't into geography, noice MC and pace, liked his savvy answers and a little bit of action in situations. The plot and intrigue are not so deep, but for me it suits the narration perfectly. Girls are great as HS style appeals to me quite.
Btw, I've seen the hospital in some horror action. Didn't know it's HS asset.

Reactions: Caribdis

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
The saturday and sunday transition card gave me a really good laugh hahaha Love the artistic use of closeups in the game

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The game is just too good so I decided to replay it - from the start!!
My only worry now is that ... seeing that we're at 0.5, are we at half-full or half-empty?
What a dilemma! I want more - but this cannot finish. :unsure:

PS: Yeah, yeah. I hear y'all. Good things can't last forever. ... But why can't they though? :)

• Star-struck

combige

Jun 30, 2017
By the way is it true that in the UK students learn mathematical statistic and biochemistry already in school and not at uni or college or is it a sophisticated ruse to make some superspy-cey vibes?

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Math statistics 14-16, with the option to continue up to 18.
Biochem 16-18 optionally.
At least in my kids school.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
does anyone know the password to his dad's computer it's three letters
The number is random
Just keep trying and then fail Judie will then mess with it and you will get a higher or lower indication when you try.
You can see in the images below how it works, here I tried 200 which was to high, 100 which was to low, the correct password was 140.
oilt.png oilt2.png oilt3.png oilt4.png oilt5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: namzp

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
The number is random
Just keep trying and then fail Judie will then mess with it and you will get a higher or lower indication when you try.
You can see in the images below how it works, here I tried 200 which was to high, 100 which was to low, the correct password was 140.
View attachment 645302 View attachment 645303 View attachment 645304 View attachment 645305 View attachment 645306
it was 215 for me but thanks anyway
which door should i choose to escape the dream i can't seem to get back.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
it was 215 for me but thanks anyway
which door should i choose to escape the dream i can't seem to get back.
At some point you come to a room with the creature blocking a central red door leave the room then return via the red door and go through the middle red door it was blocking that should get you out.
d1.png d2.png d3.png d4.png

Reactions: animekid99

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok that mom part was too easy. Like the sisters were a slow burn up till now, but the mom just wanted it so bad you barely had to have the "doctor" talk her into it

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ok that mom part was too easy. Like the sisters were a slow burn up till now, but the mom just wanted it so bad you barely had to have the "doctor" talk her into it
She has needs, don't be mean and take care of her like a good son should. Completly normal to care about the family.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes