lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 2 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

I wonder if someone has figured what comic is Judie reading. Oh, how I wish to reenact it with you babe.

"You're the best little sister I could have ever asked for"

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With so many people liking Stabby Mike I'm pretty sure he will be turned in the Caribdis Game's Mascot.

Personally I miss the talking dog, but oh well.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm. My saves don't work. No way am I playing through all that crap, "Was Achilles tutor?" again. No matter how good the ending, I will never see it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hmm. My saves don't work. No way am I playing through all that crap, "Was Achilles tutor?" again. No matter how good the ending, I will never see it.
use the Unseen Text option to skip the old stuff and use the walkthrough mod to check the best options/choices is too hard for you?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
too hard for you?
Yup. More work than it's worth. The game was OK, up to .9. Not great, not terrible. I already put in more effort in, than the lewds were worth. Kinda close to good enough, but after grinding through it once, not worth it to me, to play through the "mini-games" again. Too much work, not enough reward. And really, barring some REALLY good story, situation and dialogue, like Sol Valley School, Honey Select is just not that good.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yup. More work than it's worth. The game was OK, up to .9. Not great, not terrible. I already put in more effort in, than the lewds were worth. Kinda close to good enough, but after grindng through it once, not worth it to me, to play through the "mini-games" again. Too much work, not enough reward. And really, barring some REALLY good story story, situation and dialogue, like Sol Valley School, Honey Select is just not that good.
your loss...i guess

RevRev2000

Dec 28, 2018
Hello! Someone can send me link for a savegame in the ending of v0.9? For some reason my saves are gone when updated to android 11. i would appreciate it alot.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Loved my ending with the mom & two sisters and absolutely loved this game and the great story we was all treated too by a great writer!! Really looking forward to the release of the new story the dev is working on :) Bitter sweet this is finished but can't wait for more great stories!!

4.80 star(s) 898 Votes