• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods what a wild ride!
I knew this ending was going to be a bit bitter sweet, not because I doubted I could get that perfect ending but because once I was done, that would be it. I will say I definitely agree with other posters hoping that we'd get more content with the girls once it was all over, the ending slide show tells its own story and it was sweet as fuck, I just would of loved to see everyone finding out they were pregnant and MC realizing how great it would be to be a dad.... and then realizing he was going to be a dad 6 times over.... o.o;;;

Thank you Caribdis for putting out such an amazing game! Your ability to mix humor, serious fantasy elements, and hot as fuck lewd content is truly a diamond in the ruff here.

I cannot wait for your next project.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was totally my mistake why should I try this , This hurt :cry:
Shouldn't have seen that . I should not have seen that
Exactly how I felt, hun.

I went back after I finished to see what would happen if I didn't kill him......

Murdering him every time is the answer.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.80 star(s) 905 Votes