mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Great game, with a great story that has good endings (why only good and not great? there are some consistency problems with the endings, mainly regarding the pregnancies. When you knock up the girls during playthrough, this isn't reflected in the ending renderings.)

Loved the music though. And great advertising for Eternum, I have to say I'm kinda pumped for that one now ^^

All in all, nice work. Would have been nice if the 0.9 saves worked, but you could esily skip through 0.9 content and then make a new save, so no major problems there.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Version should probably be 0.10 and not 1.0, that's what the Patreon and Itch.io pages say
Edit: Maybe I'm wrong? There are also patreon posts saying 1.0 is out. I'm confused

Tyson444

Feb 27, 2019
Very amazing games: good story, good scene, i really enjoy it. Great job dude !
I hope there will be a new update only for multiple scene with harem girl.
HS Card will be share ?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I made a little signature for the harem ending since I couldn't only choose one as a signature and since my editing skills is as good as Oliver with girls this is what come out lol
i'll save it in my PC...u.u bc it's too big for my signature <3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I made a little signature for the harem ending since I couldn't only choose one as a signature and since my editing skills is as good as Oliver with girls this is what come out lol
I notice Rebecca in that shot, she was the only one not in my harem end, think I may have messed up somewhere.

Oh well, looks like i'll have to replay.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i mean, at least the game is worth replaying it XD
Absolutely.

I only have one problem with the game and that's not really a problem more of a personal preference. I would have loved a Jas scene near the end. Not all of the girls got some loving but I won't complain with 2 awesome threesomes. I just really like Jas and would have liked to get a quick one with her too.

That being said it has an interesting story, fantastic characters and great writing with plenty of funny moments to break up the serious.

All in all it's one of the better VN's i've read and i'm super glad it was completed. A lot of devs struggle with good endings but I think the slideshow of their travels topped it off really well.

The dev did a fantastic job and they should be proud of creating something people love.

mei-chan

Sep 5, 2018
Well , it is smaller now . still don't look good as a signature though :cautious:

View attachment 1259634
mmhh, change the car to the cadillact, so the two girls from the top get lower down, and move the two sisters a little bit back in the scene, and spread the girls a bit out. With this you could make the image a much wider format wich isn't that high.
Just as a suggestion
Also i'm apparently shit in remembering names of girls in a game I played like 2 hrs ago -.-

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Absolutely.

I only have one problem with the game and that's not really a problem, more of a personal preference. I would have loved a Jas scene near the end. Not all the girls got some loving, but I won't complain with 2 awesome threesomes. I just really like Jas and would have liked to get a quick one with her too.

That being said it has an interesting story, fantastic characters and great writing with plenty of funny moments to break up the serious.

All in all it's one of the better VN's i've read and i'm super glad it was completed. A lot of devs struggle with good endings, but I think the slideshow of their travels topped it off really well.

The dev did a fantastic job, and they should be proud of creating something people love.
I couldn't say it better <3

1624362506997.png

(and yeah, the mods will likely remove my "imaged" posts...but my thoughts can only be expressed with pictures at the moment)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do I get the last scene? with both sister
Need to give them both some loving all through the game to get the points with them.

To get the option of having more than 1 on the trip I think taking Stabby Mike to the final fight is the key there. I say that because I didn't have to pick a girl and got instant harem when he was captain of the flight at the end. Don't know if he is captain or not if you don't take him.

and besides the endings harem, what other endings are there in this game
Girls have individual endings and there are bad ends.

There is a really sad bad ending if you don't kill Asmodeus. He turns up and kills the MC and the last scene is the older sister crying over his grave. That pulled the heartstrings a lil bit.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Need to give them both some loving all through the game to get the points with them.

To get the option of having more than 1 on the trip I think taking Stabby Mike to the final fight is the key there. I say that because I didn't have to pick a girl and got instant harem when he was captain of the flight at the end. Don't know if he is captain or not if you don't take him.
or use the walkthrough mod, which it guides you to the harem ending...and without the mod, go with this mentality: be kind pervert with everyone

botab

Aug 24, 2020

Girls have individual endings and there are bad ends.

There is a really sad bad ending if you don't kill Asmodeus. He turns up and kills the MC and the last scene is the older sister crying over his grave. That pulled the heartstrings a lil bit.
if it is not difficult for you, can you please write me what endings each of the girls will have

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Absolutely.

I only have one problem with the game and that's not really a problem more of a personal preference. I would have loved a Jas scene near the end. Not all of the girls got some loving but I won't complain with 2 awesome threesomes. I just really like Jas and would have liked to get a quick one with her too.

All in all it's one of the better VN's i've read and i'm super glad it was completed. A lot of devs struggle with good endings but I think the slideshow of their travels topped it off really well.

The dev did a fantastic job and they should be proud of creating something people love.
Yeah, I'm on board with this. As much as I liked all the other girls I reckon Jas was my favourite (partly because of the story arc there and partly because she's apparently a fucking demon in bed, which was fun).

Absolutely loved the final chapter and the way it all worked out.

I have to admit, it felt like the chapter was surprisingly short. Maybe it's just me, but it sort of seemed like it was rushing towards the conclusion now. I mean, we spent so much time in some of the other mansions/haunted places and then the final confrontation was over in just a few minutes.

But then again, I also might just be whining because I just want more of the game... Already keen to try out Eternum!

Oh... On a more practical note though, I did see one minor text issue Caribdis. Seeing as the game it set in Britain, when the group go off to the hotel for the final confrontation, should they not have said that is cost "£29" rather than "$29"?

I mean... What is this...? DOLLARS in the UK?! In a game full of demons, magic, ninjas and magical love potions? Surely the most unrealistic part of the whole thing!

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Absolutely.

Caribdis said they would made extra scenes in the future so maybe it still more to be said , now we only have to wait for the next game

Screenshot_18.png

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes