Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
Caribdis The only thing that really disappointed me was the lack of a full Family Funtime scene.

Especially since Carla hinted at knowing about his involvement with Lauren and Judie. It just seemed like it was missing at the end.
After his initial release of Eternum, Caribdis is planning a last update of Once in a Lifetime with an epilogue and some updates inside the game. Personally, I'm sure one of the new scenes will be what you're hoping for.

Reactions: Caribdis

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
Just finished the update, and wow.
What an incredible journey it has been.
Thanks so much Caribdis for taking us on a spectacular ride which has been funny, scary, mysterious, saucy, sad, and heartwarming.

Lauren, Judie, Carla, Rachel, Jasmine, Iris, Aiko, I'm really gonna miss you girls.
Looking forward to the extra scenes coming for OIAL, and also the first chapter of Eternum!!

p.s. The extra scenes that are coming for OIAL, are they just extra "What if......?" situation scenes, or will they include some scenes that may have happened in the game's epilogue (i.e. after MC and the girls got off the plane at Aruba, and started travelling around)?
The extra scenes will include stuff after the end of the game.

Reactions: JJJ84

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Huh, that was a pleasant surprise. A few updates ago I wasn't all that confident that the game could be brought to a satisfying end, it felt a little too drawn out at some points, but overall it was a nice experience. Likeable characters, an interesting story and overall a pretty good pace.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
This was a great game. I still chuckle whenever I think of the scene where the girls are all in the women's side of the bath and the MC (with his great quietly seething face) is sitting on the other side of the wall in the middle of a total sausage fest.

• Haha

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I played this last update, and i'm not gonna lie: I cried at the end, is the ending that good? Yes, i had the same feeling i had when i finished the Citadel DLC(Liara romanced) from Mass Effect(before being bitter for the endings)

Dear developer, THANK YOU! T_T <3 i hope the best for your next game(hoping that there will be wholesome romances...maybe?...please??? *_*)

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes