maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Excellent game, one of the best I've played.

However, I can't be the only one who thinks that leaving such a dangerous book just like that is asking for major trouble. It's shown that we keep it with us for quite a while and then suddenly just forget about it?
I guess it's a poetic ending
Power and control is trivial when you are surrounded by happiness with people who love and care for each other that's why it has a beautiful ending. (It would make more sense to you if you play the other ending where you accept the power)

I know it's CLICHE as it's doesn't reflect reality and it's a fantasy of an idealistic world.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game finally reached top 3 on ratings btw.

Speaking of which, we will have more teasers in the near future for Eternum? Curious at least about the atmosphere of it, the last teaser was intriguing, nice but it gave other questions as well.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Here I am always complaining about how no good game on here ever gets completed, and now that one of them did get completed, and one of my favorites at that, I'm distraught.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Caribdis

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This game is simply amazing, it never disappointed from the very beginning to the very end. This developer is a genius in my book. Everything in this game is solid: the writing, the scenes, and the story. There is absolutely nothing negative I could say about this game. A truly fantastic project!

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Compressed game with patch crashes all 0.9 and earlier saves. Is this just the compressed game, the patch, or are old saves now obsolete?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm glad the mod allows us to see all endings because for some reason I lose the Rebecca path no matter what I do in my save.

Lovely ending, sorry to see the game finished but it certainly went out on a high note.
You have to get every single Rebecca point up through mid-game or so. If you don't have I think 9 points for her by the time you leave for Japan then it says you're still on her path but in fact you've already lost her but just won't know it until you get back a long while later. Requires reloading a very old save and going back to her home to fix it (or just cheating her points I guess).

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
You have to get every single Rebecca point up through mid-game or so. If you don't have I think 9 points for her by the time you leave for Japan then it says you're still on her path but in fact you've already lost her but just won't know it until you get back a long while later. Requires reloading a very old save and going back to her home to fix it (or just cheating her points I guess).
I had 17/20 naturally on that save but I suppose it is possible I didn't have 9 prior to Japan. Oh well though, the mod let me see the ending so I'm not too annoyed.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
or since he used the wt mod he had the same problem as anyone else that the old version of the mod said it was a good idea to read the book. but if you read the book the priest at the wedding don´t like you and that closes her path.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I had 17/20 naturally on that save but I suppose it is possible I didn't have 9 prior to Japan. Oh well though, the mod let me see the ending so I'm not too annoyed.
Right, I forget the exact point number. 9 was just from memory as I think there's a critical choice that has to be made around that point level ... but it may be different. But you've got to have all of them. Every. single. one. No margin for error at least prior to leaving. It will still show you on her path even though you actually lost it chapters ago.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Is Nopy down for anyone else?

The rest of the hosts are taking hours to download too, and I don't have the time to sit here and wait right now

It's not my internet connection. Other sites are working perfectly

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is Nopy down for anyone else?

The rest of the hosts are taking hours to download too, and I don't have the time to sit here and wait right now

It's not my internet connection. Other sites are working perfectly
mega works just fine.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Right, I forget the exact point number. 9 was just from memory as I think there's a critical choice that has to be made around that point level ... but it may be different. But you've got to have all of them. Every. single. one. No margin for error at least prior to leaving. It will still show you on her path even though you actually lost it chapters ago.
It's not the point that will trouble most people. There is no reason to get less points with her on purpose. The real problem is that you went for the book first before trying to save the girls in the mansion.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Day 1 after ending of "Once In a Lifetime" :cry::

- Work was tough today. An enormous amount of stuff to do and dealing with an incompetent boss ain't easy. Didn't help that people kept asking me the whole day why my eyes are red. Told them that I recently lost someone very special.

I'll never forget you Lauren.

NEVER

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes