MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I interpret the scene with the grimoire as follows: Just before our protagonist reaches the grimoire, he hears one of his sisters scream. By grabbing the grimoire, he shows that he is putting his own desires above his sister's safety at this moment. If one were to argue this philosophically, one could say that this decision leaves a stain on his soul that the priest recognizes.

Here I would also like to draw a parallel to the last owner of the book: He too sacrificed others to his own desires and lusts, as you can see in the flashback. From therefore this is not so far-fetched.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This has been a great game, the creator did a superb job. The ending is bittersweet, for only positive reasons of course.
Sad it ends, but glad for the memories and the humor.
Once the music plays, you just know: that's it. The pictures at the end were well done, and I can't stop saying good things about this game honestly.
Thanks to the creator for this great game, can't wait to see what he comes up with, next.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What a journey.This game is way better than i though.Its good to see all of them have a happy ending/journey in the end.Also,MC finally have his own harem and become a father.This remind me of SL except all the girls are gorgeous.

Thank you,i love it:) (y) Cant wait for Eternum,but i probably will play it after a couple of update.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This has been a great game, the creator did a superb job. The ending is bittersweet, for only positive reasons of course.
Sad it ends, but glad for the memories and the humor.
Once the music plays, you just know: that's it. The pictures at the end were well done, and I can't stop saying good things about this game honestly.
Thanks to the creator for this great game, can't wait to see what he comes up with, next.
Can i know how long this game in development?This is my first time found this game and its already completed:unsure:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My biggest congratulation!
Finally this masterpiece finished, I just wanted to say that this was a phenomenal game and Caribdis deserves all the rewards and love!
I am really looking forward for the next one!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Excellent game, one of the best I've played.

However, I can't be the only one who thinks that leaving such a dangerous book just like that is asking for major trouble. It's shown that we keep it with us for quite a while and then suddenly just forget about it?
I guess it's a poetic ending
Power and control is trivial when you are surrounded by happiness with people who love and care for each other that's why it has a beautiful ending. (It would make more sense to you if you play the other ending where you accept the power)

I know it's CLICHE as it's doesn't reflect reality and it's a fantasy of an idealistic world.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes