Dreamfall

Apr 20, 2017
Excellent game, one of the best I've played.

However, I can't be the only one who thinks that leaving such a dangerous book just like that is asking for major trouble. It's shown that we keep it with us for quite a while and then suddenly just forget about it?

Reactions: Caribdis

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
What a journey it has been a great ending to a great VN Nicely Done.
Stabby Mike made the day that guy makes you wanna cry and laugh at the same time. Best VN side character ever.
Great ending mate looking forward to your next VN Goodluck with what's to come next.

Jul 20, 2020
I loved this one, had a great story, amazing comedy and characters. Mike was a great side character also. I can't wait to see what the next project will have.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
sooo, finished it, but uh, isnt this game done now?
or is it gonna follow the secret ending now from next update?
Once in a Lifetime is done apart from the epilogue sometime in the future. The secret ending is a teaser for Eternum which has it's first release in a few months. It sounds like they might take place in the same universe since Judie talks about it in game but maybe that was just meant as a wink to the players.

So been loving this update, but on the plane i don't have an option for all girls, is that possible?
Did you ask Stabby Mike for help? He's one of the requirements for the harem ending.

Why can't I get the Iris and Judie scene? I'm on their path wtf. Also, fucking love this game so much man. So hyped for the next game by this dev
Did you buy the aphrodisiac in the village?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm glad the mod allows us to see all endings because for some reason I lose the Rebecca path no matter what I do in my save.

Lovely ending, sorry to see the game finished but it certainly went out on a high note.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I know there are some extras coming and that a new game is on the horizon (which I'm greatly looking forward to!!) but I'm sad to see this wonderful game basically over. I looked forward to updates like a junkie to his next fix. Thanks for the rush Caribdis!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Hmm... for the first time ever I actually want to leave a review (5/5) and type up my thoughts on this wonderful game. How the hell do you write a review? I don't see a clickable option to post... I'm sure I'm just missing something. Any help appreciated!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... for the first time ever I actually want to leave a review (5/5) and type up my thoughts on this wonderful game. How the hell do you write a review? I don't see a clickable option to post... I'm sure I'm just missing something. Any help appreciated!
Top of the page, click on the row of "stars" with XXX votes next to them, a popup will appear, that's the rating editor.

Reactions: faradhii

dan9000

May 21, 2017
really good game, mike is by far one of my favorite characters of all the games, and i think thats what made the story good, the secondary characters that were well made

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes