Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended reading the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not read it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (start of 1.0, harem, pregnancies) :)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.

Download - MEGA
You should have tested this first. This mod makes people who's got saves with choices on the screen typically where you normally save break.
Should have updated the other mod instead as it was better. Oh well I hope the other guy updates his at some point.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm guessing you haven't tried the game before now? They can be toggled on/off when you start a new game.
Yeah, I played it before but I expected something like sisterly lust where they get pregnant during the game not just at the end.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
*Insert "Well Actually" meme here*

That is not a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado, it a '59
Either one had well over 60 BHP. '76 had over 200 and '59 had over 300
The 1976 "Car of the Year" award went to the Dodge Aspen and Plymouth Volare
And given either ones current values, neither one would classify as a "Its the best we could afford" car. (a junk '59 went for 83K at auction)

anyways....
i'll see myself out now.....

fedeska213

Jun 21, 2021
Why can't I get the Iris and Judie scene? I'm on their path wtf. Also, fucking love this game so much man. So hyped for the next game by this dev

Reactions: Caribdis

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a variable I can change to get the harem ending, I dont have that option on the plane, I tried save editor but not sure what to look for?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
care to point me in the direction of any info on the new game?
i guess you could lock at patreon/subscribestar or if you don´t want to pay his discord/twitter. i only know about it because i watched the credits

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is there a variable I can change to get the harem ending, I dont have that option on the plane, I tried save editor but not sure what to look for?
im not sure but i think you need to ask mike to help you in the end to get the harem ending.
edit this are the variables you need for harem ending:
$ girlpoints = 3
$ stabbymike = True
$ laurenchoose = True
$ judiepath = True
$ carlapath = True
$ rebeccapath = True
$ jasminepath = True
$ irispath = True
$ aikopath = True

Last edited:
Reactions: emmasteadman

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, im guessing besides the girl in the secret ending, caribdis hasnt shown the rest of the girls of Eternum?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone have link for updated walkthrough? BTW i saw some people asking incest patch working or not. I'm using now and for first parts its looks like working. I'm not sure for whole update (still not finished) but its looks like working.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
im not sure but i think you need to ask mike to help you in the end to get the harem ending.
edit this are the variables you need for harem ending:
$ girlpoints = 3
$ stabbymike = True
$ laurenchoose = True
$ judiepath = True
$ carlapath = True
$ rebeccapath = True
$ jasminepath = True
$ irispath = True
$ aikopath = True
Thanks

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes