ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Absolutely.

I only have one problem with the game and that's not really a problem more of a personal preference. I would have loved a Jas scene near the end. Not all of the girls got some loving but I won't complain with 2 awesome threesomes. I just really like Jas and would have liked to get a quick one with her too.

That being said it has an interesting story, fantastic characters and great writing with plenty of funny moments to break up the serious.

All in all it's one of the better VN's i've read and i'm super glad it was completed. A lot of devs struggle with good endings but I think the slideshow of their travels topped it off really well.

The dev did a fantastic job and they should be proud of creating something people love.
Caribdis said they would made extra scenes in the future so maybe it still more to be said , now we only have to wait for the next game

Screenshot_18.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if it is not difficult for you, can you please write me what endings each of the girls will have
There isn't any difference with them, the ending is a slideshow of the MC with his chosen girl/s and their travels.

Whoever you have for the ending is in those pictures. It also has a couple of pics for a couple of other characters you ran into on your travels.

I know it doesn't sound like much but the pictures are really good and show quite a lot in just a few scenes especially that last shot of them about to set off again.

You don't need to play it multiple times to see all their endings, you don't miss any action scenes.

Seems the dev is planning on adding some extra scenes so the girls you pick might get some more in those.

Reactions: Caribdis

botab

Aug 24, 2020
There isn't any difference with them, the ending is a slideshow of the MC with his chosen girl/s and their travels.

Whoever you have for the ending is in those pictures. It also has a couple of pics for a couple of other characters you ran into on your travels.

I know it doesn't sound like much but the pictures are really good and show quite a lot in just a few scenes especially that last shot of them about to set off again.

You don't need to play it multiple times to see all their endings, you don't miss any action scenes.

Seems the dev is planning on adding some extra scenes so the girls you pick might get some more in those.
I understood everything, thanks for your answer, it's best to go for the harem ending.
There is also such a question here Walkthrough mod game Version v.9when do you think they will be able to update it

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I understood everything, thanks for your answer, it's best to go for the harem ending.
There is also such a question here Walkthrough mod game Version v.9when do you think they will be able to update it
they already updated it...both text walkthrough and mod

4.80 star(s) 923 Votes