DrakoHonenheim

Aug 21, 2021
bro this is the best game I've played here, the whole story is incredibly dense and well written, the scenes are fluid and the humor and references are for sure one of the best parts of the game, i was really excited about the OST of evangelion lol, can't wait for the development of Eternum keep up the good work <3 (also Mike best path)

midway_02

Apr 6, 2021
This is probably the best visual game I've ever played. The game is quite short but extremely emotional, attractive, funny, interesting. The game's art can be judged as almost beautiful. Except the sound when there is a sex scene is not good, the rest is great, awf, I love the ending song so much. The plot is very tight and unpredictable, the plot twist is very interesting. This is not a detective visual game, but it has to make me think a lot about my own choices.
Your game may not be like Clannad, Stein, Doki or any other game but we can compare with them. This game deserves it.
Many thanks to the people who created this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

Siriuspsycho

Aug 31, 2020
ive been stuck on this for a while but every time I go to rebeccas wedding Im always pushed out. how do you get the rebeccas wedding scene. I thought I chose all the right choices but still only have 17 affection at the end.

Siriuspsycho

Aug 31, 2020
Does anyone know if we can recover the paths after losing them ? I lost Rebecca's path and I really don't wanna go back and play everything all over again
How do you finish the Rebecca path every time I'm at the wedding she always pushes me out. pretty sure I did everything right for her path?

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Coming into this with no expectation made for a surprisingly enjoyable read. Game has some big flaws (h-scene lacking eroticism, tone going all over the place, severe case of underdeveloped heroines) but the general interactions the sisters and mother have with the mc are more than enough to hold my interest all the way to the finish line, especially later on. That incest is fucking hot.

Still, as I got to the end, my biggest problem was having too many chefs in the kitchen. I feel like Jasmine, the teacher, and Iris should have been sidefuck or cut entirely as options since they don't have much impact on the story and Aiko suffers from the biggest case of missed potential. She comes in late, which is a pretty big negative but has the perfect set of skills to round up the main trio (fighting skills which are needed in the context of the story) and it's pretty much brushed off. Comes with being a side heroine you can literally abandon, I suppose.

Which segway into my second biggest problem: the story is unable to maintain any kind of tension despite mounting threats, making it impossible to fear for anyone's life and later on the comedic tone is reduced to try and be dramatic, which doesn't work well. The true tension is in making sure your choices don't lock you out of a girl paths.

Still, those are my nitpick. The general interactions of the family were compelling and seeing their changing relationships is by far the best part of this game. H-scenes were overall ''eh'' but that's cause I dislike 3dcg and humor is subjective, I liked what was there... Though that Stabby dude really overstayed his welcome, bit too much of an overused gag. Characters interaction is by far the reason to keep reading, which is my biggest praise. Reading the main girls talk with the mc was never boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: moskyx

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
what are these closed scenes and how to open them?
The first missing scene looks like it is from the train ride.....if you didn't have sex with Jasmine on the train, you closed that path which would eliminate getting the second scene (at least if I remember the order correctly anyway).

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
what are these closed scenes and how to open them?
The first one you missed is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you didn't bang her there thus it locked you out of the second one which I won't spoil for you but it's a party AKA Threesome.

The second one is:

Reactions: Tavi13

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm slightly puzzled; I decided to try this one out, got it from NOPY, file says v1.0 like it should but once I launch the game, on the main screen it says "Version 0.10" oddly. Is this normal?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm slightly puzzled; I decided to try this one out, got it from NOPY, file says v1.0 like it should but once I launch the game, on the main screen it says "Version 0.10" oddly. Is this normal?
Yes. Story-wise the game is done. In that regard it is 1.0. Caribdis promised to go back at some point and create some epilogue scenes. I believe this is the reason why it says 0.10 in the game itself.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
An unpopular opinion: the ending was rushed.

I noticed developing exhaustion hitting caribdis when the gang arrived to Magus Mansion: it was repeating same previous scenes like back in mental hospital, and all small clever things were missing like what happened to Lauren with her gun? That would have been an interesting thing to see. Also some girls had no function, like the cousin (forgot name) had no lines nor scenes at all, ninja girl barely appeared as well while she could have easily restrained MC.

After the mansion game simply beelined straight to the end. All clever characters like Fit Jack and former MC's bully were gone. When meeting the final boss I expected some kind of epic showdown with all previous characters included, instead you had a few different dialogue options and the game ends. While Renpy is not best for combat, it is possible for an epic showdown. For a good game like this, the ending clearly had less planned content than rest of the game.

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Not that unpopular tbh. Many people put it differently but in essence it's still the same idea.
This is why the mad lad Cari said more scenes will be added if people show interest. Hell I'm pretty certain the 1 week skips were made on purpose just for this reason.
The end story will still be the same, which I'm sure people won't mind, but there will be more scenes before and after. I for one would love to see more, obviously, because I love the game and there is enough to add.

For example:
1.I'd love to see a scene between Rebecca, Carla and the MC with the 2 women, after finding out about each other, playing a bit with the MC's head when they confront him about his complicated relationships, hell Carla could drop the bomb and say she knows about Lauren and Jodie just before a threesome because Carla deserves a savage moment just for our MC to realize how lucky of a CHAD he is :Kappa:
2.How everyone will react before boarding the plane and finding out the MC banged all of them or something like that just for Mike to help him out again (Mike is best bro(y))
ETC.

These are some interactions I wished to see and hopefully in the future we will.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes