• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

askrayrat

Jan 11, 2020
Someone should sue this site for false advertisement,I was looking for cooms and got diamonds. The writing is great,most jokes made me at least chuckle and I lost it at the hilarity of some parts like the wedding song and a few others. imma just sub in the patreon cause praise is not enough

Apr 16, 2020
Good game, couldnt get into the mood though, both the story and the purity prevents me from jerking off
Ill just download a gallary mod and wank another time
-
Favorite Characters
Messy Hair Lauren - I mean, she looks very beautiful
Jasmine - I don't know if me liking bitches that's not a thot has something to do with it, but yeah
Carla - White hair, loving mother, big tits and me having lingerie fetishes

likeu

Mar 15, 2021
I haven't read through the last 208 pages, so please forgive me if this has been asked before: Does anyone know the name of the metal song that is played when sittting in the car with the four girls (v 0.8)?
Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

JOAQUIN19691

Aug 19, 2018
Excellent game, I only need a trio with the stepmother and the teacher, since you can tell that Carla is looking forward to the teacher, sorry for English, I'm using a translator

Sizzin

Jan 7, 2018
I loved the game. It has a lot of flaws, of course, but overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

I just think the romance aspect could have been developed a little more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, this game easily gets into my top 10. Stabby Mike #bestbro

Would really love if more updates were to come, but since the developer is now working on the new game, I don't have high expectations. Though I'll check out this new game, Eternum.

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
Since other modders for this game seem absent, I've updated Qleaf's Walkthrough mod for 1.0.
The mod is harem-focused and will show you the choices that lead to scenes or give points for all girls. I've also added an option to see different endings at the end.
Enjoy!

This mod previously recommended taking the grimoire which blocks Rebecca's path and Asteroth ending. Highly advised to go back and not take it if you did so (mod recommendation updated). You can also open up the console and type "grimoireread = False" without quotes. Or you can use this save (near the end of 0.9, harem, pregnancies) :)

In case you have issues with loading your previous save, try loading a save before the end of 0.9, e.g. at Jasmine party (you can check your automatic or quick saves if you don't have any manual ones) or use the save provided above.

Installation:
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.
Edit: added a few choices from earlier versions into the mod, markup cleanup.

Download - MEGA
Android version?

Midnight Version

Oct 17, 2020
wow this game is definitely one of the best i've ever played, although the end was a bit of rushed and uncompleted, wish there was an actual scene at the end of the harem ending, but still, this was the like the first one I didn't skip a thing, fucking hilarious and amazing story

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
A question:
Are there multiple endings?
Because in mine I am a prisoner and I don't know if the story will start again or so.
If anyone knows what I did wrong, tell me.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
A question:
Are there multiple endings?
Because in mine I am a prisoner and I don't know if the story will start again or so.
If anyone knows what I did wrong, tell me.
There are multiple endings yes sadly you got one of the bad ones.
Now from what I remember there are a couple of ways to get to jail:

Here's some tips that should help you:

Depending on why you failed here this could mean a simple reload or will require you to go beck some saves.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
An unpopular opinion: the ending was rushed.

I noticed developing exhaustion hitting caribdis when the gang arrived to Magus Mansion: it was repeating same previous scenes like back in mental hospital, and all small clever things were missing like what happened to Lauren with her gun? That would have been an interesting thing to see. Also some girls had no function, like the cousin (forgot name) had no lines nor scenes at all, ninja girl barely appeared as well while she could have easily restrained MC.

After the mansion game simply beelined straight to the end. All clever characters like Fit Jack and former MC's bully were gone. When meeting the final boss I expected some kind of epic showdown with all previous characters included, instead you had a few different dialogue options and the game ends. While Renpy is not best for combat, it is possible for an epic showdown. For a good game like this, the ending clearly had less planned content than rest of the game.
I agree, the pacing was bad in the last chapter. It should have been two chapters by itself

Reactions: Vrykolakas

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Good lord this game is awesome! Has some shares of horror, romance and comedy.

Although I'd have to admit that at first glance, the art style isn't up to my standard of expectation, but then it started to grow on me. Also, Another good reason why i like this game is because it has a few endings (be it good or bad).

The final chapter however seems rushed out of the blue, but oh well at the very least, there's a closure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I just wanted to say that i loved this game. It was a lovely path playing this marvelous game, i enjoyed the storyline, i loved the characters. I even felt sad when some characters were in danger.

This is one of my 3 fauvorite VN now. I really appreciate your hard work and i will continue my journie playing Eternum. <3

4.80 star(s) 905 Votes