afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
i want to try this game but before i wanted to know your honest opinion weather this game is worth it or not and also i wanted to know if it has an actual romance path or just random fucking??

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Shit
i want to try this game but before i wanted to know your honest opinion weather this game is worth it or not and also i wanted to know if it has an actual romance path or just random fucking??
No random fuckin for sure but I can see some romance so far. I'm just stuck on a stupid fuckin password idk

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Can someone please tell me 3 number code on Dad's computer pretty pleassseee
For the first time they ask you to input a password, no matter what number you, put it will be wrong!

After that, they will give you 10 chances to guess the password. The password could be one of the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Due to the coding , one of the passwords listed above is randomly selected. I listed them from lowest to highest to help you determine which one of those is the correct one.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Not like you’re paying something for trying. A reviews speak for themselves, I think.

Ronda rona

Dec 1, 2020
Found the problem and fixed it. Here is a corrected version of the script.
Hi Raziel Prince, the patch doesn't seem to be working for me, do you know what I am doing wrong? I am playing the game on Android, and I have put the "script.rpy" in the files folder of the game, is there anything else I need to do?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Shit

No random fuckin for sure but I can see some romance so far. I'm just stuck on a stupid fuckin password idk
keep cutting it in half. I think it is random so it can change with ea playthrough.

1-1000, 1st guess is 500
If HIGH, next guess is 250, if LOW, 750
Then just keep splittiing the difference.

Reactions: Apostate

Ronda rona

Dec 1, 2020
Right so just caught up with the latest update of the game and hooo boy. This game is brilliant. Story is very good, humour is top notch, and the girls and sex scenes are also fantastic. Gotta give it to the dev, this game is awesome. I really hope he completes it fully, and doesn't abandon it.

EDIT: This game deserves to be more popular.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Did the images for the initial portions of the game get changed? I don't recall the older sister having such exaggerated proportions, but it has been a while since I last played.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Why is it that, even though the game is set in England, the men look like they are straight out of a Japanese anime? LoL it's a good game. But still. Could of made them look more English.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Why is it that, even though the game is set in England, the men look like they are straight out of a Japanese anime? LoL it's a good game. But still. Could of made them look more English.
He uses Honey Select, even with mods and good work from a content creator it can be difficult to change the kinda base look of the characters. Honey Select 2 is a bit better with this but still doesn't have the ability to create the range of looks of something like DAZ or Blender. The issue is that those two are much more hardware and time intensive.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes