Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
So, if you say "come with us back to Mistbury Aiko" you lose the Judie path, and if you say "Goodbye Aiko" you lose the Judie path and the Aiko path? am I missing something? I don't want to lose either.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's either a bug or you made some bad choices along the way because at the end of the last update I was able to follow every path.

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
So, if you say "come with us back to Mistbury Aiko" you lose the Judie path, and if you say "Goodbye Aiko" you lose the Judie path and the Aiko path? am I missing something? I don't want to lose either.
And then just clicking through with no choices to make, you lose the Carla path too? WTF

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you're playing with an walkthrough mod confirm if it's updated. Anyway I recommend playing without it, since the game is very straight forward.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Tbh you really have to want it to mess up a girl's path lol

If you did just download the walkthrough mod and start a new playthrough with it

Reactions: Gibson59

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
While this is a great game my major criticism was obscurity of getting desired girl. Maybe creator intended game to be like this to increase its replay value. The downside is you are forced to use walktrough to pick correct options which removes quite lot of fun from game.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
While this is a great game my major criticism was obscurity of getting desired girl. Maybe creator intended game to be like this to increase its replay value. The downside is you are forced to use walktrough to pick correct options which removes quite lot of fun from game.
No you don't really, the choices are crystal clear

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With all due respect (since opinions can always differ), the game is extremely straight-forward. It's extremely hard to mess up and lose the girl paths. And Ren'Py itself is very forgiving and even allows you to go back to chose again. More easy than this would be a game without choices, with a story already made.

In fact, this is one of the few "easy choices" games I love (mostly due to it's content with humor and characters), since I usually prefer harder games. Not extremely hard that forces you to go to an walkthrough, but in where choices aren't easy. This game isn't hard because it's objective it's to feel good, to feel smooth, a bit like a slice of life anime (lmao). It's goal is very direct, and that's why it works. It doesn't try to reach a specific audience or genre, only wants you to have a good time.

It may seem a bit biased since some already know it's one of my favorite games on these forums (also because the dev continuous comunication with it's players), but I try to judge all aspects of the games I play.

Reactions: tazaaron and AereGo
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes