kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so im 99% sure i just finished up to the current on the harem path is there anything different if you go a solo rout ? besides just not banging the others

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Caribdis Girls became pregnant after just one time we cum inside?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
isnt that weird? Nobody in this world dont know what is birth control LOL. They couldt be pregnant that much easy. Maybe it could/should be after 2-3 cum inside or someting?

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
isnt that weird? Nobody in this world dont know what is birth control LOL. They couldt be pregnant that much easy. Maybe it could/should be after 2-3 cum inside or someting?
You'd be surprised if its done on the right day at the right time without knowledge could happen first time 1 in a million shot but hey it is possible!

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Magic sperm. He is the chosen one.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Just got done playing the stuff I missed (last played 0.6), solid additions overall. Not sure what the point of Oliver was, seemed superfluous. My only complaint is why Judie didn't bother to ask Iris why she was naked and heard her talk about Japan. I'm guessing you didn't want to interrupt the flow of the sex scene so they could discuss the obvious, but her completely being okay with you swapping to Iris at the very end was iffy because of the lack of the conversation.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Very nice, from pacing, to characters, to the sex scenes and situations.

I can't believe this isn't featured on the main page, it's extremely good. So good in fact, I'd need to think about how everything was done right to sound at least coherent.

This engaged me so much, and the best thing about it is how much fun the creator had with writing this without shitting away the tone of the story. From laughing the mood can turn to dread without feeling forced. Many more successful writers never mastered this skill.

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Caribdis, despite the limitations of the game engine "honey select". You're really squeezing 100% of what's possible out of it. Characters, their interaction with each other, and so on...Good work. (y) Most other developers using a much more advanced Daz3d are able to show only dead dummies and a complete lack of chemistry between the characters.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So what do we think about the choice during the acid trip? Is it hinting at some corruption ending possibilities?

HAVOC313

Feb 13, 2020
I keep getting this error, "onceinalifetime.exe could not open D:\****\****\onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\onceinalifetime.py." any idea why?

nevermind, found the problem, it seems renpy can't run if the folder named with hiragana/katakana

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

There are no barriers to the path of pure blood. It's working as it should.

I should play less CK3 it seems...

Reactions: legendppk and Xarin

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
maybe MC sperm is the most potent thing in the world. one shot one pregnant. so powerful even 80 year old granny also can get pregnant by him
You all are talking about it like it's not realistic. You didn't really buy that line "you can't get pregnant your first time" back when you were in high school, did you?

Reactions: AdamJohn36
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes