DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Don't worry, there'll be harem ending :sneaky:
Note that Caribdis didn't say who gets the harem. I have an idea of who might ;).

Hey also Carbdis: For next version, for the gallery... can we not have right-click immediately end a replay? Either a dialog box or require going to the menu to end it? I've tripped it a number of times now and you have to start from the beginning.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.8 Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Every time I go to install my phone says the package is corrupt.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Fuck me sideways.......!

I like how i was supposed to play this game for 10 mins, but ended up playing it A LOT more than that! And wow, what's with that horror-thriller moments in it?! TOTALLY worth the play!

I cannot wait to continue my journey tomorrow!

Thanks for this awesome piece of a game, devs! And thanks to Qleaf for the mod! Made the game even more fun with that! :)

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
This is crazy. This is SUCH an underrate game! The thing is that i ALWAYS look for the file size before i download a game. Why? Because a solid file size usually means a lot of game content, and thus it will take a solid while before you get that typical "you've reached the end of this version"-message. And wow, i am amazed by the content of this game! I always complain about devs spending annoying resources (particularly animations) for DREAMS in a friggin a-game, and while there are some dreams in this game, they are not bothersome at all, but actually necessary. That's fresh and totally survivable in my books. That small thing aside, this game got so much going on that i was hooked on it straight away, and i am not even completely done with the game yet! :O

So, from what i have understood, the game started off a bit poorly in terms of development, no? Like, the renders and such weren't of that good quality? Either way, whatever the devs have done, they have done it right up until now, for sure!

That said, i am not the most pickiest player/reviewer out there, so i am not the most difficult player to please in order to get a full score, which this game really deserves from what i have seen and experienced of it so far! What makes it even more interesting is that i am normally not a fan of these "anime"-style of animation/rendering type of a-games, but this game nails it in a great way! I like the expressions, their body templates mixed with nice hairstyles and clothings that matches the characters good. Well done, devs. Bloody well fakin' done! :)

I just saw the above and it immediately reminded me of a friend who used to shout "fuck me running naked backwards through a corn field..." Don't think that would be too pleasant but none the less funny lol.
Haha, yea... it is an expression my ex-gf used a lot when she saw/felt something extraordinary/pleasuring/unusually good, and i liked it so much that i too say it now and then. :p But yea, i agree with you on your friends quote, hehe.

Dec 27, 2020
Just started playing this game a few days ago and man its a wild ride! It's a perfect blend of emotions from ridiculously humorous to damn scary. I am currently at the abandoned hospital part and the scene is perfect for a horror sequence. The storytelling is amazing and I haven't seen a more fun game than this one. Great work Caribdis! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes