BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can anyone fix 0011 android port for this game. It says the package appears to be corrupts but I can't play the other persons android port because as much as I love the game I want to continue with my existing saves which won't work on the other version?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
For the incest patch: Dr. Monroe refers to the MC as "Step-Son". Just a heads up if no one else caught this yet. I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one, but crawling through the forum to see if its been addressed already is kind of a drag.
Did you try this along side the incest patch?
https://f95zone.to/threads/once-in-a-lifetime-v0-8-caribdis.37470/post-4689659
Hey guys the patch doesn't seem to work for me for some reason. The other guys and the mc says step-sis, step-son and whatnot even if I put the patch in the right folder.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
This game is really awesome, what a great surprise to find such a gem at this time. The characters are a joy to interact with, the humor is spot on, the sex scenes are hot, the story is interesting enough to keep me hooked... it's hard to find a flaw, seriously. If anything that would be that you are making it hard to choose a favorite girl, specially between the sisters hahaha, great job on the game dev!

talibos

Sep 18, 2017
Hello.

Is there any form of cheating?. I have followed the walkthrough mod, but, when I am at the public baths, don´t have enough points to continue the path of Lauren

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
Is there any legend who can share his save so i can compare somethings, cause mine have some problems and my lazy as-s dont want to repeat some things.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
New update (with some nice screens):
Caribdis said:
[0.9] - Progress Sneak Peek #1

"You must not go to Magnus Manor. You can't reach the Grimoire. He will not allow it..."

Hello everyone!

Magnus Manor is waiting for you in v0.9 Part 1!

The development of the next version is going great, and (don't take this as 100% granted) it's likely to come out in February.
As I've already said in some sites, v0.9 Part1 will be a bit shorter in content than 0.8, but with 3 new H-scenes anyway. Stay tuned!

If you have any question, you can leave a comment or DM me anywhere.

Thank you very much for your support, this wouldn't be possible without all of you :)
Cheers!

Caribdis

Reactions: Magmellow

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hummmmm... I feel like the game is almost in its final chapter. I wonder how many updates we´re gonna have :unsure:
Hmm, i honestly hope ur wrong, i really don't want it to end anytime soon. Maybe some turn of events where the bad guys get ahead again and make it far more difficult for MC or they go into hidding so the MC & Co can't do much and we get some more slice of life :unsure:

Also there are still many girls to get pregnant, a possible harem needs to established and oh of course lots of pregnant sex to have :sneaky:
I really loved Carlas reaction when the Doc told her she's pregnant :LOL:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, i honestly hope ur wrong, i really don't want it to end anytime soon. Maybe some turn of events where the bad guys get ahead again and make it far more difficult for MC or they go into hidding so the MC & Co can't do much and we get some more slice of life :unsure:

Also there are still many girls to get pregnant, a possible harem needs to established and oh of course lots of pregnant sex to have :sneaky:
I really loved Carlas reaction when the Doc told her she's pregnant :LOL:
To add on to your wants I am hoping that the daughters born from everyone gets some action too when they are old enough especially eventually impregnating them too. I am probably reaching too high though but I like my biases anyways. :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Raziel_8

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hummmmm... I feel like the game is almost in its final chapter. I wonder how many updates we´re gonna have :unsure:
Caribdis said way earlier that he needs to take into account everything, even how many people like the game, but he mentioned side content for the game isn't completly off the table. Reminder that he said it was just an idea, since it depended how the game would go till the end. I think this was like between 0.4 and 0.5 if I'm not mistaken, something like that (sorry not enough patient atm to search through 91 pages).

So please don't take it for granted, neither as a major goal, it's just a possibility depending on how the final version is received, how much the community wants it, and most importantly, how it would fit the game without ruining the story, since new characters can take a toll on the game balance (looking at you Cora).

I always like new content for the games I like of course, but I would much rather have a masterpiece as it is now than having more content that doesn't have the same game balance, just to please the ones that want more. After all, there will be one day the updates must stop, it's a normal thing.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys!

I already said this on the game's Discord, but I'll do it here too. The main story of Once in a Lifetime (I mean the plot of the Sons of Astaroth) will probably end after 2 more updates. I feel like it's gonna be its natural ending.

After that, I'll be releasing extra H-scenes from time to time, with the characters and the fetishes that patrons (and the community in general) prefer.

At the same time, I'll start a new game, with new characters and an exciting new story :love:. If you enjoyed Once in a Lifetime, you're gonna love the new game! More of the same, only BETTER!

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Doing 2 games at the same time (even if they are only extra scenes) seems like a bad idea. Then again more of Once in a Lifetime is always good.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes