Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If what's next is closely tied to Once in a Lifetime, it shouldn't disrupt the process that much.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys!

I already said this on the game's Discord, but I'll do it here too. The main story of Once in a Lifetime (I mean the plot of the Sons of Astaroth) will probably end after 2 more updates. I feel like it's gonna be its natural ending.

After that, I'll be releasing extra H-scenes from time to time, with the characters and the fetishes that patrons (and the community in general) prefer.

At the same time, I'll start a new game, with new characters and an exciting new story :love:. If you enjoyed Once in a Lifetime, you're gonna love the new game! More of the same, only BETTER!
Hey man love what ya been doing love this game kinda sad that it's gonna be over soon but i guess that's how things are all good things come to an end at some point
Looking forward to what kind of surprise you got in store for us in future Hope it's something as good as once in a lifetime if not better.
Keep up the good work as always Goodluck.

Reactions: Caribdis and Doni94

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
So many games (TV shows, book series, movies) do not get a proper timely ending, they instead turn into a never-ending slog. I'm glad this isn't one of them. Still gonna be a bit sad when it ends, though. ;)
The only thing I regret is it's still not featured on the main page. :mad:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
this game really surprised me with how good it is, it's a really interesting story and damn it's funny

i have a really hard time choosing between the sisters too, i'm normally not really interested in harem stuff but i honestly wouldn't mind it in this game if it showed up

the only thing that would get me even more excited is anal scenes with the sisters but i realize that that's a bit unrealistic and the game would still be a 5/5 to me. Keep doing what you're doing dev, you're doing a great job

Reactions: Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have mixed feelings.

One part of me says this game is already a masterpiece. Another part of me says the dev keeps impressing me with the updates all the time.

If the new game will really be better than this one then I'll run naked on the street at night spamming "Caribdis is a genius".

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So I'm seeing the tag "horror" and I must ask... Is it actually scary? Because I'm interested in playing this game, but I'm also a scaredy-cat and, if it's going to be tough for me in that regard, maybe I shouldn't. To use it as a reference... I played Dreams of Desire a while ago and, while it didn't SCARE me, it definitely made me feel... uncomfortable in some scenes.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I'm seeing the tag "horror" and I must ask... Is it actually scary? Because I'm interested in playing this game, but I'm also a scaredy-cat and, if it's going to be tough for me in that regard, maybe I shouldn't. To use it as a reference... I played Dreams of Desire a while ago and, while it didn't SCARE me, it definitely made me feel... uncomfortable in some scenes.
it's probably a bit scarier than DoD in places, DoD was more creepy than scary imo. It's not a consistently scary game, for the most part it's fun and there is a lot of humor and sweetness, but there are dark parts especially if you make bad choices.
You should definitely bull through the dark/scary parts though because it is one of the best adult games out there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zOrg5 and Caribdis

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Yep, probably creepy suits DoD more than scary. My problem with DoD was that, at some point, it became difficult for me to get into some of the hot scenes, because I was expecting a creepy twist at any moment, so in the end it became a love-hate journey. It was good, but it was also... frustrating. If those dark/scary parts aren't going to be too connected here with the other scenes, then everything's alright xD

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yep, probably creepy suits DoD more than scary. My problem with DoD was that, at some point, it became difficult for me to get into some of the hot scenes, because I was expecting a creepy twist at any moment, so in the end it became a love-hate journey. It was good, but it was also... frustrating. If those dark/scary parts aren't going to be too connected here with the other scenes, then everything's alright xD
no worries there the H scenes are 100% sexy

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
i really love this game so much xd with the plot and all the references , games , anime , movies and memes , this game despite having mystery and horror in it makes me laugh too much , this is definitely an amazing game .
u even used the glowing eyes XD except they are not red but green :))

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Once in a lifetime is totally worth every part of it. I tis absolutely fantastic, and super super fun!

If you get scared, try playing Doki Doki Literature Club. Super cozy, slice of life game. You can find it for free on Steam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Once in a lifetime is totally worth every part of it. I tis absolutely fantastic, and super super fun!

If you get scared, try playing Doki Doki Literature Club. Super cozy, slice of life game. You can find it for free on Steam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes u will, but hey u will be in good company there :whistle:

Reactions: Ayhsel

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I normally avoid playing games that use HS for the modelling, etc... but HOLY SHIT!! This game is one of the best adult games I've ever played!! HS quality has obviously improved beyond my expectations but the animations are smooth & the models are gorgeous! Sure - they are not Daz3D standard - but each of the women in the game are drop dead gorgeous!!

The story is interesting as well as the development of the feelings for each of the characters.

This is a top notch game Caribdis - you have gained a new follower for sure! Cheers.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very great game and feel ashamed that it would and had to come to an end, but even then I think you could still sometimes upload a "DLC" expanding the game a little more Caribdis . If not then I hope you would give the best ending that worthy for this game, and hopefully your next game project would just as good if not even better than Once in a lifetime

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have never had this on windows before so I wanted to ask if that is what the Incest patch is for as i have not has to use one on android? If yes can anyone leave me a quick instruction on where to put it?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Really? Already ending? And I thought this game was somewhere around 75-50% completed depending how long the final battle and aftermath will be. In my mind, two last updates will be simply massive or the ending will flop. Second final update will be creepy mansion without questions and final update will be... the final battle! It just feels so much more material and content could be easily added into this game without damaging or over stretching the plot. Like, will you even have three sex scenes with the ninja girl if there will be only two updates? Then there is MC's family. You just seduced them all and game is about to end? So much teasing and so little sex... I see so much wasted potential. But then, the final update may be just one major orgy. Seriously, it feels like the creator is burning out and wants to end this game as fast as possible without any detours.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes