Kaerou

May 29, 2019
There's still quite a big amount of content after that, so the bug is probably caused by the mod
I don't really know what you could do, maybe someone on the forum can help you out.
I'm sorry not to be of more help >_<
Thank you for the fast reply, I just got it "fixed".

Turned out that if you don't go to the temple on day 2 it kinda bugs the game (I can't say for sure if you're playing without the mod tho).

What happened was basically this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Caribdis

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Discovered this game couple of days ago, got curious and decided to have a go at playing.

Having finished it last night, wow. I love it. All the main girls (Lauren, Judie, Clara, Rebecca) and even the side girls (Iris, Jasmine, Aiko) are gorgeous to look at, and they each have their own set of unique personalities (and their own strengths & weaknesses) which makes MC's interactions with them quite a joy (I mean yeah, of course the sex scenes are fantastic, but it's these moments we had leading up to the intimate moments (with the decisions that MC makes) that I feel is such a strong part of this game (this is boosted by the fact that all the girls are so endearing, yes even Jasmine even though she is bitchy :LOL: )

Out of all the girls, I'd have to say, Lauren is definitely my favorite, followed by Clara, followed by Judie, then Rebecca & Jasmine, then Aiko & Iris.

Really liked the humor, and the nods/easter eggs to other pop culture here & there, and the main story, with the mystery of Sons of Astaroth kept me engaged throughout the whole game.

Kudos Caribdis, you've got a real winner with this game (adding you as one of the devs I'll be following).
Finding out that it's coming to an end after next 2 updates, on one hand I guess I am a bit sad to hear that, but then I'm reminded of the phrase "Everything that has a beginning has an end." and am looking forward to how it all finishes (sons of Astaroth main plot, MC's relationship with all the girls).

Also, looking forward to (and very curious about) your new game as well.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Huh, thinking about this game now, I am wondering if there's a little story behind Lauren's butterfly tattoo (i.e. why she got a tattoo in the first place, and why she decided to have it as butterfly design).

Reactions: Doni94

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone know what the potions from Ulric do? I bought the blue and orange ones but I didn't get an option to use them. Is it for a later patch?

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know what the potions from Ulric do? I bought the blue and orange ones but I didn't get an option to use them. Is it for a later patch?
Afaik, only one potion two potions (see MOAR Cowbell's comment below) have any effect. The others are just red herrings. This might change in upcoming patches, but I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
According to the Walkthrough:

Apothecary
o Buying products: You can only buy 2 of them.
Emerald Light: No effect
Embers Moan: Unlocks a Sex scene in the future.
Draught of harsh: No effect
Angel’s Breath: Man, this shit is strong.

The blue one you bought has no effect but the orange bottle aka Embers Moan unlocks a sex scene in the future and the last one the circular orange/yellow one aka Angel's breath makes you see things and has abit of stuff in it with the bad guy.

TLDR: Pick bottle 2 and bottle 4.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just played it for the first time. Very fun and funny. The girls look great. I know some people dont like the honey select look and animations but it doesnt bother me at all. The story is pretty interesting too, Cant wait for the next update.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Not bad so far fairly entertaining if I had to say the only fault I've found so far is that the characters are dealing with a literal life and death crisis or maybe worse, yet they seem to lack a since of urgency or wariness and just tend to go about life as usual in most cases. I would think that given the situation the characters found themselves in I would be suspicious of everyone and taking precautions to protect myself and those close to me. It kinda reminds me of a horror movie where your banging your head against the wall wondering why a character made a certain dumb decision but maybe that the creators intention?
Still a fun and rare gem and I'm definitely eager for more.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you to everyone who rated, guys

View attachment 995761

Being a DIK probably deserves to be in the top spot, I personally think What a Legend is overrated, especially since it has so little content so far, but can someone tell me why people like City of Broken Dreamers so much, the writing is terrible and its just boring to me?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Being a DIK probably deserves to be in the top spot, I personally think What a Legend is overrated, especially since it has so little content so far, but can someone tell me why people like City of Broken Dreamers so much, the writing is terrible and its just boring to me?
What is there to explain ? Tastes differ.
Personaly i think BaDIK is overrated, the writting/storytelling is worse than in City of Broken Dreamers, lots of drama just for drama's sake and always with the sledgehammer in your face approach...half of the playtime is minigames...

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello There,
Godd game so far .
But just to be sure: we cannot "date" Laureen and Juddie at the same time ? Because i have a Path lost with Laureen.

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
Guys, i really need help. I'm stuck here (and yes the last place i can go to is dojo with akio).
1611329676125.png

I see people already got 38 on judith and mine just stuck on 31?
1611329592330.png

Although I have the latest version?
1611329625755.png

I'm using walkthrough mod btw.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Guys, i really need help. I'm stuck here (and yes the last place i can go to is dojo with akio).
View attachment 997357

I see people already got 38 on judith and mine just stuck on 31?
View attachment 997355

Although I have the latest version?
View attachment 997356

I'm using walkthrough mod btw.
Apparently the walkthrough mod bugs the game there.
The same thing happened a few posts above:

Thank you for the fast reply, I just got it "fixed".

Turned out that if you don't go to the temple on day 2 it kinda bugs the game (I can't say for sure if you're playing without the mod tho).

What happened was basically this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that if you go to the temple before the yakuza meeting, there's no bug :D

• Love
Reactions: DeerHound
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes