Nov 23, 2020
Is there an error in the jasmine path? I followed every path to a T and her breaks off in the train. Where she just kisses you and fucks right off. I would like to complete her path.

johide

Apr 15, 2020
Is there an error in the jasmine path? I followed every path to a T and her breaks off in the train. Where she just kisses you and fucks right off. I would like to complete her path.
Had the same problem the first time I've played it.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

You must leave her cabin to hide from his father and go to the next cabin, then again to the next cabin until it doesn't let you go further.

Then you will have the same scene, but it ends in a different way after kissing. You will unlock an scene with her and the path will still available.

It seems if you're hiding near their cabin, Moloch can interrupt you two, if you go far away, it finishes in the way we all want :p

Hope this doesn't arrive too late.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
because of the lockdown, i started playing dozens of games, i have to say that the writing-irony-fun of this game is SUPERB no matter if the HS2 renders, they are not the TOP .. all the game is great to follow the evolution of the characters, line by line, each word is not written at random. many compliments to the developers for this masterpiece (y)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm still wondering till today who the ass on the first pic belongs. For some reason I'm not guessing who that body silhouette is. Seems Aiko, but at the same time seems Jasmine due tan.

aaaaaaaaaah it is the second time I'm confused with both on teasers, and they aren't even that similar to each lmao. Shame on me, wanting an harem and yet still can't tell the differences on their asses. :cautious:

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Sorry if this is a bit OT, but I think it will help some. When posting, you can click on "insert" on the post menu and then inline spoiler (or type [ ISPOILER] spoiler text here [/ ISPOILER] without the space, in case if you want to avoid the big spoiler boxes. I used to do that a lot as well, so I hope it helps.

Like this: Once in a Lifetime is a masterpiece.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I saw something about the animation getting better as this game goes on. I was wondering if that means in later updates sex scenes are a little better than showing clipping genital models, and actually show the vagina deforming with penetration? Or is genital clipping the only thing you can do with Honey Select?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I saw something about the animation getting better as this game goes on. I was wondering if that means in later updates sex scenes are a little better than showing clipping genital models, and actually show the vagina deforming with penetration? Or is genital clipping the only thing you can do with Honey Select?
There is a mod that adds movement to the vagina for honey select but it doesn't work well with the default animations from what iv'e read.

Reactions: thealucid

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
In the last picture. The girl in the red dress is Lauren or the Ninja girl ?
I'm pretty sure it's Lauren, although it gives a Judie vibe with that short hair. Well they're sisters after all. Unless there's something about Aiko we don't know... :unsure: She seems like a "normal" girl, at the same time I feel there's some more mystery about her don't know why. But the game has so much mystery that maybe it's just me seeing things already.

What is " Walkthrough Mod "?
As Mr Jii said above. I recommend you to play without it, since the game is pretty straight forward and some wrong choices have also great comedy. Also the walkthrough mod sometimes takes some time to update. At the very least I recommend you having the walkthrough file with you if you need in a specific mini quiz.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomastm

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
As Mr Jii said above. I recommend you to play without it, since the game is pretty straight forward and some wrong choices have also great comedy. Also the walkthrough mod sometimes takes some time to update. At the very least I recommend you having the walkthrough file with you if you need in a specific mini quiz.
Also, there's appearantly some bug with it preventing progress at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomastm

thomastm

May 24, 2020
As much as I also would like to see this game on Steam (instabuy), IIRC there isn't possible to release games made using Illusion (Honey Select etc.) assets. I really hope that changed in the last year, but I doubt it. Would be great if Illusion gives permission to do so, and depending the answer you get from Steam, you could try to email Illusion about that.
Are there similar game that use honey select assets? The girls on this game look so good :p

Reactions: Caribdis

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
In the last picture. The girl in the red dress is Lauren or the Ninja girl ?
Assuming it's the same girl from the first picture, and considering the environment where they appear is the same, it must be Aiko (or ninja girl as you said hahaha).

Reactions: Doni94
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes