Elrox

Dec 19, 2020
hi,how about door code in hospital?its need to be 5 numbers?and how its work?thnks and good game
Take another look through the hospital. Your goal here is to find 5 numbers that fit with the colours on the number pad. You may need to search rooms again that you have already been in.

Reactions: Caribdis

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm still not get about the first test, all answer correct but still 14 of 15, from the walkthrough the only difference in question is "the more populated one", you can pick china or singapore but not shanghai, maybe is a fragment from the previous versions and explain why was fixed since is not a country, anyway you can chooce both but the result still 14/15, no that is this important as you can still get the bonus points but still...

Btw about the incest patch, i think you can still keep the dead person, it give more plot and try to explain to actions of the father, for what i think it can be like this:

"when i was child i never been in touch with my mother becouse my father and her were divorced and he kept the custody on me instead my mother took my 2 sisters, at this time was too joung to remember and underand something like this so quickly forget, after a while my father got remarried and for a short amount of time we were happy but unfortunately her new wife got sick and die from some disease. Since there my father was cold with me and we continued to relocate from town to town for his work; for a chance, after long time, he meet again my mother and even if they got divorcedthe time they spent togheter was not something that they could forget and so deceided again to move along.

Of course this is something that i wrote quickly and can be improved ( i actually enjoy it more than a simple cut) but like it is now there are couple of things that are not working fine, like the relationship between lauren that probably need to be rewrote.

Well this is only a hint and probably will be nothing serious but think about. (y)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
hmm still not get about the first test, all answer correct but still 14 of 15, from the walkthrough the only difference in question is "the more populated one", you can pick china or singapore but not shanghai, maybe is a fragment from the previous versions and explain why was fixed since is not a country, anyway you can chooce both but the result still 14/15, no that is this important as you can still get the bonus points but still...

Btw about the incest patch, i think you can still keep the dead person, it give more plot and try to explain to actions of the father, for what i think it can be like this:

"when i was child i never been in touch with my mother becouse my father and her were divorced and he kept the custody on me instead my mother took my 2 sisters, at this time was too joung to remember and underand something like this so quickly forget, after a while my father got remarried and for a short amount of time we were happy but unfortunately her new wife got sick and die from some disease. Since there my father was cold with me and we continued to relocate from town to town for his work; for a chance, after long time, he meet again my mother and even if they got divorcedthe time they spent togheter was not something that they could forget and so deceided again to move along.

Of course this is something that i wrote quickly and can be improved ( i actually enjoy it more than a simple cut) but like it is now there are couple of things that are not working fine, like the relationship between lauren that probably need to be rewrote.

Well this is only a hint and probably will be nothing serious but think about. (y)
While I understand your point, personally I like the cuckold part behind the father's back, as if he still believed he was loved. I hate netorare (the typical NTR tag), but I love netori.. I simply stuff that enhances the corruption with taboo theme, what can I do, I'm weird like that I know. But of course, it's just a personal opinion.

Also, while that may happen, we still don't know for sure what will be the end of the story. We may have a surprise about who actually is the father, many speculations happened (mine included were I even believed Aiko was related to him), yet no one still is sure of the end. That's the nice thing about the game, while not a mindbreak story like Tsubasa Chronicles (yet), it still has the main core of mystery intact. People already know who will end up with MC, yet there isn't still a certaintly of who is/are actually the villain(s). And the fact the father can still be on both sides may imply that what you mentioned may not work. Keep in mind, I'm not complaining about it, and I understand your idea, the simple thing is that it may not work depending on how the story ends.

At this point I don't even know if the choice at the start of the game of being sarcastic/submissive with the father will have any impact on the end of the game or is just for comedy.

Meanwhile Caribdis is here taking a sip of his 20 year old whisky laughing and listening all our speculations:

950991_tenor.gif

• Haha

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
While I understand your point, personally I like the cuckold part behind the father's back, as if he still believed he was loved. I hate netorare (the typical NTR tag), but I love netori.. I simply stuff that enhances the corruption with taboo theme, what can I do, I'm weird like that I know. But of course, it's just a personal opinion.

Also, while that may happen, we still don't know for sure what will be the end of the story. We may have a surprise about who actually is the father, many speculations happened (mine included were I even believed Aiko was related to him), yet no one still is sure of the end. That's the nice thing about the game, while not a mindbreak story like Tsubasa Chronicles (yet), it still has the main core of mystery intact. People already know who will end up with MC, yet there isn't still a certaintly of who is/are actually the villain(s). And the fact the father can still be on both sides may imply that what you mentioned may not work. Keep in mind, I'm not complaining about it, and I understand your idea, the simple thing is that it may not work depending on how the story ends.

At this point I don't even know if the choice at the start of the game of being sarcastic/submissive with the father will have any impact on the end of the game or is just for comedy.

Meanwhile Caribdis is here taking a sip of his 20 year old whisky laughing and listening all our speculations:

View attachment 1020556
hmmm... this implicicate that there is more about the incest patch and have is own plot differently from the vanilla game? I'm not even sure if that incest patch was create as main content or just as fanbase "gift" (also is not from a modder creation?). I've started the game as vanilla then i've applied the patch (and restarted) and for what i feel is the second one... there are some actions that cleary are not supposed to exist like "at begin (Lauren) she was cold and don't talked much with me but then she started to do (or something like that)" Since there's never been distance in the family that fact is just wrong in this contest (or maybe she actually was born hating his own borther and never loose her anger for 15yr lmao). Like i wrote in the previous post my meaning was to fix and restablish the original feel from vanilla (idk if then like you said can't be part of mindfuck later, but if yes the family status is just irrilevant).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
hmmm... this implicicate that there is more about the incest patch and have is own plot differently from the vanilla game? I'm not even sure if that incest patch was create as main content or just as fanbase "gift" (also is not from a modder creation?). I've started the game as vanilla then i've applied the patch (and restarted) and for what i feel is the second one... there are some actions that cleary are not supposed to exist like "at begin (Lauren) she was cold and don't talked much with me but then she started to do (or something like that)" Since there's never been distance in the family that fact is just wrong in this contest (or maybe she actually was born hating his own borther and never loose her anger for 15yr lmao). Like i wrote in the previous post my meaning was to fix and restablish the original feel from vanilla (idk if then like you said can't be part of mindfuck later, but if yes the family status is just irrilevant).
As I said it was just my opinion, of course I may be wrong.

Only thing that I know is that there were several speculations already (mine included), and all yet can still fit lmao. I think that the development of the story and it's strong base allows that to happen.

Funnily enough I found this review (holy shit the game is getting famous, I want an autograph), and what this guy says at 9:50 I couldn't agree more. Is what puts the players engaged on it. I mean, I like titties, but without a proper base people tend to forget what they are playing, funnily enough this game is quite the opposite and that's why so many different speculations are made:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Absolutly love everything about this game, renders are amazing, writing is amazing haven't laughed out load like that in awhile and the animations are amazing. Not really sure what there is to not like about it. Awesome job Dev, please keep it up.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I like very much how you succed to use character and scenes from HS1 very good job thank you very much Dev

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that "Lucio's" restaurant is actually the "Galaxy of Terror" bar ripped from Deadly Premonition?

Reactions: grgrgr5

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
Played the game a bit. It was said at the beginning I should keep sound on for a better experience. I'm curious, is there any background music further on or something, coz till this point there were nothing except an ear piercing buzzing and ringing:) Otherwise looks nice so far

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Played the game a bit. It was said at the beginning I should keep sound on for a better experience. I'm curious, is there any background music further on or something, coz till this point there were nothing except an ear piercing buzzing and ringing:) Otherwise looks nice so far
Yes, there are sound effects throughout the game. Some are pretty hilarious too so definitely keep audio on, otherwise you might miss out!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
While playing from the beginning, I noticed a strange thing. :D

Carla is holding a plate with her left hand but if you look at it that closely.. something doesn't fit here. :unsure:
Because it looks like she's holding an arm behind her back.
*magic hand* :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
While playing from the beginning, I noticed a strange thing. :D

Carla is holding a plate with her left hand but if you look at it that closely.. something doesn't fit here. :unsure:
Because it looks like she's holding an arm behind her back.
*magic hand* :sneaky:

Thank you!
I know some images from early versions could be a lot better, but I don't know how I didn't see that :LOL:
I've already fixed it :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes