kiava

Oct 2, 2017
yeah it's impossible to get all the points in the game.
You have to make a sacrifice here or there
my screen is pretty much the same as yours
aaaah those are the affection points ? i tought thay were something related to scenes, but since i got them all i could't understand lol

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
anyone got past the doors in the dream squence ?
been at it for about an hour now ... im losing the will to live ...
Just look up the order in which you have to open the door in the walkthrough (Here)
It is not too hard, even without walkthrough I managed it in a couple of minutes

Reactions: Caribdis

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Does the dev usually updates the game once in 3-4 months or there is a special occasion this time around? This is probably one of the best adult games I've played and I can't wait for the next update!

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
First I wan to say this game is great so far. I am really enjoying it. Your a great story teller. Keep up the good work.

Second I ran into this error. I was able to "ignore" it but I thought it would be best to let you know so it doesn't create a bigger problem later. I got the error after Oliver introduces himself in the classroom.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 23613, in <module>
NameError: name 'jassextrain' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 23613, in script
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\Onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\Onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\Onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
OnceinaLifetime 0.8
Sun Feb 14 02:28:32 2021

Last edited:

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
First I wan to say this game is great so far. I am really enjoying it. Your a great story teller. Keep up the good work.

Second I ran into this error. I was able to "ignore" it but I thought it would be best to let you know so it doesn't create a bigger problem later. I got the error after Oliver introduces himself in the classroom.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 23613, in script
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\Onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\Onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\Onceinalifetime-0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
OnceinaLifetime 0.8
Sun Feb 14 02:28:32 2021
I'm aware of it, I updated the MEGA links myself some time ago, but the others are not updated, I guess. That happens when you're not following Jasmine's path, since I forgot to add a variable in the first build :oops:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Damn I usually skip Honey Select games because I don't like the models in it most of the times. After reading some reviews I decided to try it since I was bored and I'm so glad I did... this VN is great and I love everything about it. I'm so invested about the girls that it scares me that we got no harem tag, I don't want to hurt any of the girls or chose between them :cry:.

Can't wait to see how mom gonna deal with the pregnancy. :love:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Ok. Ok. I know I'm kinda late reviewing the 0.8 since the 0.9 Pt1 is close to completion, but I'll just add that you devs have really upped the entertainment once more. Kudos!
I mean, that road trip music and techo clip at the store was just great! (y)
Speaking of that "Angel's Breath" drink, I've been trying to recreate it and I think I got it, 'cause I'm sure the tail code on that plane back from Japan has something to do with 0.9 Pt1! You'll see. You'll all see! :)
Fit JacK: WHACK!!! (across the head). Player, will you quit drinking junk!
Remember, your body can take it, but your mind puts your limits.

Hmmm.. ok. Thanks Jack. see ya!

:-D

Petya409

Jul 13, 2020
I have a problem when i comed back from Japan :/
I did try with patch and without too but i got this error message and the game close :(

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Damn I usually skip Honey Select games because I don't like the models in it most of the times. After reading some reviews I decided to try it since I was bored and I'm so glad I did... this VN is great and I love everything about it. I'm so invested about the girls that it scares me that we got no harem tag, I don't want to hurt any of the girls or chose between them :cry:.

Can't wait to see how mom gonna deal with the pregnancy. :love:
Seeing that her daughters are also pregnant, or about to be, I kinda think its gonna play out pretty oddly.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Man, I played a bit of this a while ago and liked it but last night I decided to play the entire experience and it definitely is one of those games which reminds me why I started playing adult games in the first place. Can't wait to see how the story wraps up!

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that "Lucio's" restaurant is actually the "Galaxy of Terror" bar ripped from Deadly Premonition?
That's exactly why I just came back here. I almost expected to see York and George sitting at the other table.

Reactions: lnppo
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes