megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Why? Carla is one of the best women in the game. :D
I love these three women. (mom and sisters)
But I can't imagine not to make Carla happy. She deserves love too. :love:
She's fine as a character, I'm just not into MILFs (I know, I know, sacrilege on this site :oops:) so she doesn't do anything for me. Honestly considered not doing the teacher either :sneaky:

Reactions: Qmil679

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
She's fine as a character, I'm just not into MILFs (I know, I know, sacrilege on this site :oops:) so she doesn't do anything for me. Honestly considered not doing the teacher either :sneaky:
But Carla is Carla :( Mimimimimi :( And keep in mind that without her we wouldn't have Judie and Lauren.

And yes... Charles is technically also responsible... but sincerly, fuck him.

I still ever wonder if the first choice in the game will ever have an impact. But no Mr Charles, I wasn't submissive, and I won't ever be Mr Dad. Fuck you. I don't forgive you for shagging Carla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I tried in vain with my Linux WINE setup to find any of the reported problems in this game
No need to use WINE in a Renpy game, as most have a shell script for Linux, YEAH!!! for this one it is "Onceinalifetime.sh" simply click the script to run, then a menu pops up asking what you want to do, click "RUN" (not in terminal option) then wait for game to load......enjoy

If it opens in something like Pluma or other text editor, showing the core script, close the editor and right click the Onceinalifetime.sh shell script, go to properties > permissions > and tick "allow executing the file as a program" Then close down and start Onceinalifetime.sh again, should work as normal.

TIP: in any OP (page 1 here) for a game, ensure the game is recorded as "OS: Windows, Linux,"

TIP2: i have found some compressed versions do not run, so if thats you then stick to WINE.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Based on the sneak peeks we've gotten on the patreon I think we're getting scenes with Aiko, Carla, and Jasmine
Thank god, poor little Aiko is untouched so far. Lets fix that.

I wouldn't say no to the threesome, but I actually prefer the first time to be one on one. Once everyone is nice and pregnant, then we can mix it up and whatever combo come naturally.

Reactions: Muityek

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah if you're doing a romance game, it's probably not a good idea to add stuff like rape and NTR.
Mmmh i mean it could be a good idea, if you get bad endings and if you fail girls routes it's logical to have this kind of content, it's part of the game and the choices you make. You wanna build an harem, you can. And also atm you can reject some girls and fail some routes so i will be not surprised to see alternative routes where the girls end up with other guys than the MC (the doctor and the mom, Lauren and the new douche student etc.). As long as it's avoidable idk why people would be upset :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: M!, hpshi and m4pII

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Mmmh i mean it could be a good idea, if you get bad endings and if you fail girls routes it's logical to have this kind of content, it's part of the game and the choices you make. You wanna build an harem, you can. And also atm you can reject some girls and fail some routes so i will be not surprised to see alternative routes where the girls end up with other guys than the MC (the doctor and the mom, Lauren and the new douche student etc.). As long as it's avoidable idk why people would be upset :unsure:
Yeah I elaborated further after that, I think that stuff as bad endings it's ok, I don't mind. At the time I just thought that with the way the story was progressing the choice to have the mc basically sell his sister didn't make that much sense to me, and that would have bigger story implications than just locking you out of her path.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I will never tire of repeating it: one of the best, if not the best writing I have ever played, nothing is left to chance. many congratulations to the developers, keep it up !!
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :ROFLMAO:

Takakll

Dec 17, 2019
help gays, i dont know how to do the path with lauran when i reach into the massage because the path ends there. how can i make progress with her ?

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
help gays, i dont know how to do the path with lauran when i reach into the massage because the path ends there. how can i make progress with her ?
USE Walkthrough Mod

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes