1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
With all this hype towards new release, it will be blasphemy if this game won't reach number one in ratings here.

As a high level supporter, without spoiling anything...

I can definitely say it is SO worth it.

Especially for the Carla lovers. But I'm biased for Carla, just ask Caribdis.

As for the plot:
I love all of them, I'm not picky. But yes she deserves love.

My body is ready.

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Men, caribdis, is one of the few developers that gets along with the community here at f95 and I think this is great, hopefully your game will go up in the rankings more and more. No kidding, if Patreon used my country's currency I would have helped you a long time ago.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Men, caribdis, is one of the few developers that gets along with the community here at f95 and I think this is great, hopefully your game will go up in the rankings more and more. No kidding, if Patreon used my country's currency I would have helped you a long time ago.
Patron doesn't use my county's currency either but that doesn't stop me from supporting the best games (Once in a Lifetime and Pale Carnations). Just use PayPal and be done with it. Or use credit card, it will convert currency.

Reactions: Caribdis and arms99

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you have paypal you can do one time donations through itch.io

Reactions: Caribdis

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Okay let me explain in detail the problem we are facing!
It's called a Currency Blockade. This phenomenon means that we cannot, under any circumstances, use or own anything related to any other currency in the world except OUR OWN (whether it is an international bank account with another currency or spending any other currency except our own). Paypal requires owning a bank account with said currency, Euro, Dollars, Yen... And since we cannot have a bank account with a different currency than our own, we cannot spend money on Paypal since it doesn't support our currency, same for Steam and literally any other international luxury you people can spend your money on. Long story short, the problem relies on the country I live in and travel is nearly impossible without a valid reason.
Trust me when I say that for 11 years, I had to rely on middlemen, selling TF2/DOTA2 stuff and literally begging in order to fulfill my Steam needs because of this stupid BS. Every single person I tell this problem tells me to use Paypal and similar responses of this genre. When I tell them about my problem in detail like I do every time, they pity me like everyone else. So yeah, don't tell us to spend money if it is literally impossible for us to do so in the first place.
That's my two cents on the matter. If you have any questions, ask them to me directly in Private Message. I don't wanna ruin this topic any further.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Patron doesn't use my county's currency either but that doesn't stop me from supporting the best games (Once in a Lifetime and Pale Carnations). Just use PayPal and be done with it. Or use credit card, it will convert currency.
I never used paypal in my life for a simple reason, at the moment I don't have an international card because I don't need it and direct payment in bank accounts is only for national transactions, so I will say again if it was possible to help in my case, I already would have done a long time ago.And I didn’t know about the existence of the itch site, I’m logging in for the first time now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Okay let me explain in detail the problem we are facing!
It's called a Currency Blockade. This phenomenon means that we cannot, under any circumstances, use or own anything related to any other currency in the world except OUR OWN (whether it is an international bank account with another currency or spending any other currency except our own). Paypal requires owning a bank account with said currency, Euro, Dollars, Yen... And since we cannot have a bank account with a different currency than our own, we cannot spend money on Paypal since it doesn't support our currency, same for Steam and literally any other international luxury you people can spend your money on. Long story short, the problem relies on the country I live in and travel is nearly impossible without a valid reason.
Trust me when I say that for 11 years, I had to rely on middlemen, selling TF2/DOTA2 stuff and literally begging in order to fulfill my Steam needs because of this stupid BS. Every single person I tell this problem tells me to use Paypal and similar responses of this genre. When I tell them about my problem in detail like I do every time, they pity me like everyone else. So yeah, don't tell us to spend money if it is literally impossible for us to do so in the first place.
That's my two cents on the matter. If you have any questions, ask them to me directly in Private Message. I don't wanna ruin this topic any further.
bruh... did you read the if in that statement.... meaning if you don't have paypal then the comment is invalid :|

I have no idea what they were on about besides the fact they couldn't use patreon... so I suggested an alternative that they might be able to use... emphasis on the might.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I never used paypal in my life for a simple reason, at the moment I don't have an international card because I don't need it and direct payment in bank accounts is only for national transactions, so I will say again if it was possible to help in my case, I already would have done a long time ago.And I didn’t know about the existence of the itch site, I’m logging in for the first time now.
fair enough. just thought I would throw it out there since I have used itch.io myself (I can't afford to do recurring and don't trust patreon).

Reactions: Templar Knight

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I gotta ask what country is the dev from because his patreon has some weird amounts for its tiers
If you're talking about VAT, it's normal if you're european, since Patreon is on the US. On Twitch it happens the same thing.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Update is soon right? I might have subbed just to play sooner but I'd still need the patch anyway.....Guess I'll have to suck it up and be patient.

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Update is soon right? I might have subbed just to play sooner but I'd still need the patch anyway.....Guess I'll have to suck it up and be patient.
Problably Tomorrow or until the end of this week. Wish it was today but I don´t think it´ll be the case.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
$5 tier is the 9th not sure how much longer after that he does the public release, maybe a week?

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
'End of the Month' has been stated multiple times, so he probably just checks his magic 8 ball once the 22nd starts.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes