sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
shame that, but i guess it gives the people who dont want to give patreon money an option
Why shame? It should be obvious that it's the same. Anyway, thanks to that option I've had a chance to play the game , I'm a 1 year patron and I wasn't able to up my pledge for just 1 month on patreon so this was the only way to do it now. And from what I've read they don't take as much as Patreon.

Reactions: Caribdis

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Why shame? It should be obvious that it's the same. Anyway, thanks to that option I've had a chance to play the game , I'm a 1 year patron and I wasn't able to up my pledge for just 1 month on patreon so this was the only way to do it now. And from what I've read they don't take as much as Patreon.
I think that's in reference to the I patch, devs will often put "uncensored" versions on subscribstar because their TOS are more lax

Reactions: lonelygale

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
yeah it's just a shame that it's not uncensored but thankfully the current one seems to be working fine

Jul 22, 2019
Please don't say that. This is such a nice game. I hoped to see many more updates of this game before it completing.

Well I hope if this is true then the next game will also be as good if not better than this game. This developer is easily one of my favorites.
Is a bit of a shame the characters would be done with, but I'd honestly way prefer a dev who has a set story they want to tell and an actual development plan over the type who drag games out over 4 years with absolutely no end in sight.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Is a bit of a shame the characters would be done with, but I'd honestly way prefer a dev who has a set story they want to tell and an actual development plan over the type who drag games out over 4 years with absolutely no end in sight.
This. Games are stories. Stories have endings. Every good story makes you want to see just 5 more minutes, but its the fact that it ends that gives it value. As good as Caribdis is, even he would drag on and on and his content would get stale and tired if it didn't end. Hell, artists themselves must constantly try new things and reinvent and deepen their craft or their entire portfolio suffers from just doing the same thing again and again.

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
This. Games are stories. Stories have endings. Every good story makes you want to see just 5 more minutes, but its the fact that it ends that gives it value. As good as Caribdis is, even he would drag on and on and his content would get stale and tired if it didn't end. Hell, artists themselves must constantly try new things and reinvent and deepen their craft or their entire portfolio suffers from just doing the same thing again and again.
Every damn game on this site confirms the truth of your words. By the way, realizing this, you can perfectly filter such authors (in fact, there are 99% of them here). Authors who are afraid that they will not be able to do something as interesting as the first project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
is it possible to buy version 0.9 without subscribing to patreon?
thank you :LOL:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
so if I understood well, is the MASTER subscription at 10 dollars enough?
Yes, the Master tier gives you access to the latest update (0.9)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
TNX
ok, but is it easy to unsubscribe? or is there a risk on the credit card issue?
Didn't use Subscribestar yet, but if it's like patreon just go to your settings, unsubscribe and delete your credit card afterwards

sunaboz maybe you can help about that ?

Reactions: MOZ.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
TNX
ok, but is it easy to unsubscribe? or is there a risk on the credit card issue?
There is no risk, just click on your subscription and hit "unsubscribe". There will be a warning that the moment you do that you will lose access to unique content so be sure to copy links beforehand or just download it.

Reactions: MOZ.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
There is no risk, just click on your subscription and hit "unsubscribe". There will be a warning that the moment you do that you will lose access to unique content so be sure to copy links beforehand or just download it.
Actually, the subscription is month by month. So let's say you subscribe today. You can stop the subscription, once you pay for the month, and the subscription will be valid for the next 30 days. So if, for example, another release comes out, even after you stop subscribing, in the next 30 days, you will still be able to access it.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes