1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As I always say, haste is the enemy of perfection. As long the game is great as usual I don't care when it's released, I just wanna have a good time enjoying his work.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
As I always say, haste is the enemy of perfection. As long the game is great as usual I don't care when it's released, I just wanna have a good time enjoying his work.
Thats only true to a certain extent. It hasnt happened to this game yet and Im not saying it will but if a game takes to long to finish then what couldve been a "perfect" game will just become average or worst due to the progression of the environment around it.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Really good game, wasn't expecting it.

Is the upcoming update 1.0?

How do you get the first gallery image? It's the only one I'm missing.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019

It's 0.9
You can check the progress for the next update on his patreon, which he linked on the main page. (includes the content in the top post i think)

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020

To be clear: Version 0.9 is already out for Patreon backers since the 2nd of March.
When this version is posted on F95zone depends on a Patreon willing to pirate 'share' the link.

If this does not happen version 0.9 will be made available to the general public by the end of this month.

Also keep in mind that the developer mentioned that the main story is basically finished and there will only be a couple of updates left before the game is completed! (y)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
To be clear: Version 0.9 is already out for Patreon backers since the 2nd of March.
When this version is posted on F95zone depends on a Patreon willing to pirate 'share' the link.

If this does not happen version 0.9 will be made available to the general public by the end of this month.

Also keep in mind that the developer mentioned that the main story is basically finished and there will only be a couple of updates left before the game is completed! (y)
What really ? Two more updates before it's finished ? o_O

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
What really ? Two more updates before it's finished ? o_O
I think the dev said that v0.10 will be the end of the main story (so the next update) but there will still be some epilogue scenes and stuff like that before the game is actually finished. The most recent update starts to wrap everything up so I don't think it'll feel rushed or anything like that.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I think the dev said that v0.10 will be the end of the main story (so the next update) but there will still be some epilogue scenes and stuff like that before the game is actually finished. The most recent update starts to wrap everything up so I don't think it'll feel rushed or anything like that.
Please don't say that. This is such a nice game. I hoped to see many more updates of this game before it completing.

Well I hope if this is true then the next game will also be as good if not better than this game. This developer is easily one of my favorites.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Please don't say that. This is such a nice game. I hoped to see many more updates of this game before it completing.

Well I hope if this is true then the next game will also be as good if not better than this game. This developer is easily one of my favorites.
i agree mate the story and the animation of this game is hype and the character design is one of my favorite, lets hope after he finish this game he will make another one

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
I wanted to know if refusing the hand of Astaroth or taking it changes anything in the game or history?? because i didnt see changes when chossing an options instead of the other one

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I wanted to know if refusing the hand of Astaroth or taking it changes anything in the game or history?? because i didnt see changes when chossing an options instead of the other one
Taking it leads to a bad outcome in the future. If you refuse it is the option to pick as it does not have the eluded bad outcome in the future.

Reactions: Supbitch1321

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No only waiting for the game to release but also the incest patch to update, it is sure double the pain

• Sad
Reactions: jowishg

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
No only waiting for the game to release but also the incest patch to update, it is sure double the pain
Probably an unpopular opinion but this game is hot enough it doesn't need a patch.

Getting inside Judie and Lauren (hopefully at the same time) and leaving a little present for them, is more than enough to keep me coming back.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes