sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Actually, the subscription is month by month. So let's say you subscribe today. You can stop the subscription, once you pay for the month, and the subscription will be valid for the next 30 days. So if, for example, another release comes out, even after you stop subscribing, in the next 30 days, you will still be able to access it.
No. That's how it works on Patreon but not on SS, there the moment you cancel your subscription you lose access to locked posts.

Reactions: Smarmint

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I wanted to support this project so I would like someone who has followed it for some time to tell me about it and its developer.
I have a history of regrets, visible in my reviews (tears, male tears). I don't want to gamble.

Reactions: Caribdis

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I wanted to support this project so I would like someone who has followed it for some time to tell me about it and its developer.
I have a history of regrets, visible in my reviews (tears, male tears). I don't want to gamble.
One of the best games on here imo. Great characters, good story with some great comedy and some tense moments too. Sex scenes are great too. Caribdis, the dev, is active here and very active in the game's discord and as long as i've been following the game has been open and dependable with updates. There are a ton of really great games and devs to support so it's tough to pick and choose, but this is one game/dev i don't think you'd ever regret supporting.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Well, the way I see it it's awfully simple. Either you like the game and think it's worth X bucks or you don't, I usually give a certain amount to certain developer and then stop (that's why I like when devs allow for yearly subscription). In this case the game is worth every buck and then some but my budget is limited so I give what I can.

Anyway, when it comes to reliability it's hard to find someone better than Caribdis.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Haven't played .9, but .8 is available right here, play it and see if it's good enough to support. The choice is yours we can't really tell you what your own preferences are.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
All i can say is, its worth it. It will not disappoint and the Dev is a dedicated artist and fair proprietor.

I'm excited for the main drop cause i want to talk about spoilers, Spoilers SPOILERS!

• Red Heart

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
No. That's how it works on Patreon but not on SS, there the moment you cancel your subscription you lose access to locked posts.
I’m pretty sure it’s the same on Patreon. When I moved from it to SubscribeStar, all the content got blocked. If I’m not mixing things up.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
One of the best games on here imo. Great characters, good story with some great comedy and some tense moments too. Sex scenes are great too. Caribdis, the dev, is active here and very active in the game's discord and as long as i've been following the game has been open and dependable with updates. There are a ton of really great games and devs to support so it's tough to pick and choose, but this is one game/dev i don't think you'd ever regret supporting.
Well, the way I see it it's awfully simple. Either you like the game and think it's worth X bucks or you don't, I usually give a certain amount to certain developer and then stop (that's why I like when devs allow for yearly subscription). In this case the game is worth every buck and then some but my budget is limited so I give what I can.

Anyway, when it comes to reliability it's hard to find someone better than Caribdis.
All i can say is, its worth it. It will not disappoint and the Dev is a dedicated artist and fair proprietor.

I'm excited for the main drop cause i want to talk about spoilers, Spoilers SPOILERS!
I subscribe these comments. Sure there are a lot of great games out there, but this dev is surely one of the most engaging within the community. Not to mention the great humour, both in game and when speaking with the fans. The dev also doesn't give false promises, and it's straight forward when x or y release can take some more days. But even with that on account the releases are still expectionally on time when taking into account the amount of content each release has. And himself said it was his first experience with Ren'Py engine, many take way more time with a lot of more of experience. And you can notice the quality growth on each release. Sure I may not be patron myself due hating patreon as a platform, but I've always encourage others to discover and try the game whenever due the reasons I've stated above.

Also a small sidenote, congrats on reaching the goal on patreon Caribdis.

• Red Heart

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Pretty bittersweet this game is so close to completion, not much time left with these characters. Was thrilled my favorite character finally got in on the action this update. Hands down one of the best adult games and another A+ update as usual. Really nice wholesome discussion on this game's post as well, pretty universal praise for the dev, game, and characters. Hopefully support keeps growing so we can continue to see what Caribdis has planned for the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm not a rich boy, but I do Subscribe to a few select projects, including this one. This is a great game and definitely worth more than the $1 I'm able to give. You will not be disappointed playing this game, nor giving to this deserving developer.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

DOWNLOAD
PC - -
MAC - -
ANDROID -
ANDROID (COMPRESSED) -
Thank you
so much for your support guys

I hope you enjoy it!

Caribdis

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes