kaylulu

Jun 15, 2019
One of the best games I've had the pleasure of playing.
I loved the choice for the bath music! Caught me on guard, couldn't stop laughing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
What's the pregnancy tag for? Is it just planned for the future or did I miss something?
Mom is confirmed pregnant, and considering how much "oh no i might get pregnant" and choices to let you creampie the girls are, pregnancy is for sure a plan with the others.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
And just like this, games like Ripples and Once in a Lifetime fucked up the other games for me. It is so hard to find a game in this site with a good ratio of history and sexual content, we usually have game with a great history but with devs being unable to introduce the sexual content in a smooth way, and on the other side we have the game with no history at all (yes, you WVM) but with a lot of sexual content. This is one of those game that made donate some money to the dev again, it got me hooked up and got me thinking later on that this was an anime or something like that.

My respects to the dev (or devs) behind this amazing game and I really wish good things for you.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
And just like this, games like Ripples and Once in a Lifetime fucked up the other games for me. It is so hard to find a game in this site with a good ratio of history and sexual content, we usually have game with a great history but with devs being unable to introduce the sexual content in a smooth way, and on the other side we have the game with no history at all (yes, you WVM) but with a lot of sexual content. This is one of those game that made donate some money to the dev again, it got me hooked up and got me thinking later on that this was an anime or something like that.

My respects to the dev (or devs) behind this amazing game and I really wish good things for you.
Yeah, WVM really annoys me. Everyone who isn't a complete monster WORSHIPS the MC. It actually takes me out of the game. Its like playing a complete Mary Sue.

Also, what do you mean by history?

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, WVM really annoys me. Everyone who isn't a complete monster WORSHIPS the MC. It actually takes me out of the game. Its like playing a complete Mary Sue.

Also, what do you mean by history?
By history I actually mean plot.

And yeah, the dev in WVM just created the ideal MC, a perfect guy, with perfect measures, surrounded by unrealistic situations, also surrounded by 30 female characters who just worship the MC for some lame reasons and with a non-existent plot.

Reactions: m4pII

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
I just reinstalled the patched APK and it is definitely on the inc path. Make sure you are using the one from Here. The name should be Onceinalifetime-0.8-compressed-allmods-Ix.apk. If you don't have the one with allmods in it then that is unpatched. If still not working pls DM me so we can get to the bottom of it.
Hi link is not working any more, is there a new version?

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Will this game beat Being a DIK in weighted rating in future like What a Legend! did? Also What a Legend! only have 1485 Patrons compare to other games like "Summertime Saga" with 27531 Patrons :LOL:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

Try Ravager or Pale Carnations. They are both pretty good.

Reactions: offset8
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes