Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I like the part were Girls get pregnant. ups. Strep mom and ? but not sisters... hihi maybe the time change it...we will see. Thx you for the work. And keep going.:cool:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if I was when (my status) but still, had a very good return while ongoing the game. Wonder is how the relations are setup, some some are ambivalent as on choice for two girls and another mechanism ?

Story is good, albeit, its not explained good enough how trained he is.
In any case, I've got the girls I wanted, so its good enough, knowing that even with both in the cellar room active path I didn't get the threeshome, meaning new playtrough is required.
TBS.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Got this but game continued without issues.

error.png

edit: another fantastic update. 0.8 was rather short but then boob physics got updated! whatever drugs you take man dont lighten the load! (i am not a doctor so do not listen to me, nor do i encourage usage of intoxicating substances).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah have to say 0.8 was a great update Caribdis. I really didn't expect it when the Player and Stabby Mike started really taking a liking to their police uniforms and moving to Los Angeles to investigate some heroin-smuggling operation called... "Shadow Company"?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
The twists and turns on the Stabby Mike Path!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
P.S. Whoever is doing the "Official" Incest patch... There is a small bug when Cara goes to the hospital after the Japan trip and talks to the shrink, he refers to the MC as her step-son. Everything else was perfect.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
P.S. Whoever is doing the "Official" Incest patch... There is a small bug when Cara goes to the hospital after the Japan trip and talks to the shrink, he refers to the MC as her step-son. Everything else was perfect.
I noticed that too. My first thought was she lied to the shrink that it was her step-son and not her real sun but now I am curious if it was a bug like you are suggesting.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The specifics of your question are a little hard to understand and I haven't played this yet, but step-family is legally still incest.
In what country? Incest is only sex between blood relatives or, in some jurisdictions, legally adopted ones. Step-family is neither and, thus, not incest. Sex between second cousins is still incest but the separation is enough that, in many countries, second cousins can actually get married. Best rule of thumb is that prohibited incest is any degree of lineal attachment, (grandparent, parent, sibling, child, grandchild,) and 1 or sometimes 2 degrees of lateral attachment, (aunt/uncle, niece/nephew, first cousin, sometimes second cousin).

In many places, sex between a step-parent and their step-child is illegal as long as the child is of the age of consent but not yet of the age of majority and in cases where the adult child still resides in the same home with the step-parent, not because it's considered incest but because the step-parent is in a "position of authority," just like a teacher who has a consensual relationship with an of-age student but still goes to prison for "abuse of authority".

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone have data starting with 0.8?

And then I have after MC and Azazel start shooting at each other,writes that the end of the game...

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes