Solak

Nov 22, 2017
An incest harem without happy girls is like a garden without flowers.
Amen to that. Incest or no, a harem without happy girls is an unworthy one. That's why I never consider complete harems where the girls haven't learned the truth and settled their differences. Will be funny to see how that goes with Jasmine tho.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
F95 decided to forget to notify me about this thread. 0.8 is a relatively new version right?
Either there's a limit to how many games f95zone will notify you about, or it only notifies you about the threads you visited most recently. I kept adding games to the notify list but it will only notify me about the last... probably 5 game threads I've visited maybe? Maybe more than that?

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
You went full evil and sold Lauren to the gangster
That's not the only way, actually. He could've decided to do spa 'later' which is a bit misleading, to be honest. It doesn't come up later and stops the Lauren path entirely for some reason.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I sense trouble for MC with Olivier. He seems suspicious, may be disturbing the MC's fun. :LOL: I feel that he wants to create a harem for himself and he will want to take our women from us. I came further in the game, I see that it will be difficult for him. I don't think we need to worry. :D

I'm at the scene when Carla (mom) found out she was pregnant. I can see that Dr. Monroe wants Carla. This scene as he walked away worries me that we will have trouble with him in the future. (Probably)

I'm curious when Carla tells the MC that she's pregnant. Let her not hide it from him.

How I love Rebecca. I don't know why, but I'm so drawn to her.
I hope she won't marry David and throw him out of her life. From her situation with him, it can be seen now that it is not good between them.

Reactions: Caribdis

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If anyone can clear it for me I would appreciate . Start the game today and I'm liking it so far, now what u would like to know it's it seems iris don't have points so chosing her hair color on the pool doesn't have any meaningful effect right? Better to chose one of the ones that give points . Ty in advance
choose judie or die. that is all. (and yeah I think her points system has been removed).

Reactions: Ixalon

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey. Why Laurens path is lost? :cry:
Bullshit, guys, I've read the walkthrough. Seems it's a bug from V0.71 save. Crap... won't replay from scratch. Damn!
You sure you didn't screw up?
Cause well, no bug afaik. did you not have sex with her before boarding the train? or worst yet.... DID YOU SELL HER! (you can tell if you sold her by continuing your save and MC gets killed... cause people that sell her get killed.... as they should)

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
How scary is this game? I'm alone 3 am in the morning just trying to have a good fap. Where are the scary parts? How its the horror in this game done?Thx!

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
What is it with insulting people that don't like it? We're allowed to not like bad endings you know
You're free to not like it, but it's garbage when people try to influence the dev, as there are those who do like it. Say you take away the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you end up censoring the dev/trying to influence to dev to not have those scenes, you're infringing on the artistic integrity of the work, and making it worse, all for the sake of being as I said, pussy footed. I have no issue with people not liking it. I have issue with people not liking it and then telling the dev what to do. It's not like there aren't ample ways to avoid the situation. The dev physically gives you at least 50% chance on a blind play through to avoid it.

Don't take this as a personal insult, as I don't have anything against you, punisher2099. What I disdain is the mindset that just because you censor something away, everything is fine and consequences don't exist for shitty decisions.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What is it with insulting people that don't like it? We're allowed to not like bad endings you know
I believe they are more insulting the people who insult the dev for doing so.... and well if they went with the option that gives the bad end... I think they deserve to be insulted anyway.

Selling Lauren deserves death.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What is the use of the points taking as the girls on right hand side in the path don't show up/count? Is that mean there will be no personal path for three of them?:rolleyes:

Since there is only one more prince and the final boss to take out and it is already 0.8, the story may end pretty soon like in 1.0/1.X I guess?:unsure:

The most hilarious part is the reaction of everyone when Carla said she gave a blowjob to mc :LOL:

Will Cora appear in the future? Seems she just mention in the beginning and never appear again:whistle:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes