Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks for a great update
Oliver+Ruth = <3 redemption arc when? Oliver loses some attitude and Ruth loses some pounds. Together they discover the true meaning of love, friendship and caloric restriction.

• Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

Rawhunter

Jun 12, 2020
can someone upload a save at the start of version 0.8 with good stats with the girls?

I only have good stats with one of the girls and it ruins my game since at least a few versions because it's practically impossible to raise the stats enough now (and get the scenes!).... Would be very much appreciated!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
If anyone can clear it for me I would appreciate . Start the game today and I'm liking it so far, now what u would like to know it's it seems iris don't have points so chosing her hair color on the pool doesn't have any meaningful effect right? Better to chose one of the ones that give points . Ty in advance

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If anyone can clear it for me I would appreciate . Start the game today and I'm liking it so far, now what u would like to know it's it seems iris don't have points so chosing her hair color on the pool doesn't have any meaningful effect right? Better to chose one of the ones that give points . Ty in advance
That is true. Although I still chose her since she doesn't have as much screen time as the sisters. And still more than enough to get all scenes if you do the rest right.

Also is nice to give her some attention. An incest harem without happy girls is like a garden without flowers.

can someone upload a save at the start of version 0.8 with good stats with the girls?

I only have good stats with one of the girls and it ruins my game since at least a few versions because it's practically impossible to raise the stats enough now (and get the scenes!).... Would be very much appreciated!
You can still play from the begining, since boob physics were upgraded.

fisiks.png

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Bullshit, guys, I've read the walkthrough. Seems it's a bug from V0.71 save. Crap... won't replay from scratch. Damn!

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes