Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This update was great!
Threesome with Judie and Iris.. :love:
We also had a scene with Rebecca. I love her. :D But here I would like if that relationship changed a little, that love also plays a role here. Because for now it's mostly sex and lust.
I am waiting for more. Good job. Good humor as usual. :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Already finished it for now.
I really liked this game, humor is pretty good, laughed hard and the expressions that dev put on some renders just cracked me a lot.
The plot its very interesting too.
The ladies are really good too.
Loved Iris looks, Julie personality, Carla is so damn sexy want more scenes with her and Rebecca my dear Rebecca I just hope to see love between them, to make her dump her fiance and explore more her kinky side with the bdsm.
And lets give Ruth for Qmil679 that way Oliver will be gone alone with is hand or with the dr.monroe that 2 fuckers can go away xD.
Congrats on your game dev.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Was the new male classmate introduced just so we could dump on him? lol
Maybe. :unsure:
At first I thought we would be in trouble and he would steal our women. But while playing, funny situations are with him. :LOL:Best with Lauren and Jasmine, haha.

It made me a little upset when he called Rebecca by name. :D I don't know why.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Haha! What a refreshing story! This is a surprisingly fun romp dabbling in the supernatural, evil cult apocalypse plot with healthy dabs of Eastern pop culture (and culture, osoreirimasu!), executed deviously with a tongue-in-cheek approach to situational dilemmas. Gold! You're sitting on gold, Mr. Author.

And thank you for throwing in a protagonist who's got a straight head (mostly) on his shoulders, a kind heart (mostly) up his sleeves, and a character progression that actually grows him from a main character to an actual, potential hero. Hats off to you!

First time reader of your novel here. Love the Asian humor undertones, plus some of the few attempts at slapstick comedy. Very few people could pull that off with stills and stylized writing, but you managed it wonderfully. What's amazing is that the slapstick tropes (e.g., bedmate reveals, drop-in characters, comically missing the point, etc.) didn't detract from thematic situational comedy spread throughout the story! Although openings are rare, have you thought of writing for sitcoms?

Psychological horror bits with a taste of Silent Hill, The Suffering, and Outlast sprinkled in for good measure, an oddball, but crass sidekick-slash-wingman (este, a deuteragonist?) you can warm up to, the most colorful crime syndicate conversation this side of Japan, and a shaky, amorous family camaraderie pitted against a common demonic threat... I can't wait for the next adventure you have in store.

Keep up the good work! Thumbs up for you, sir!

Edit: Deuteragonist, not deauteragonist. Sorry.

Last edited:

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
Another excellent update as always, well done Caribdis. This is truly my favourite game on-site (alongside BADIK) not only because of the excellent plot and h-scenes but also because the developer does not milk his excellent game. The updates arrive in a VERY timely manner compared to other games and this is honestly the only game that I actually read every bit of dialogue for! All the other games I just skip dialogue but I genuinely enjoy reading it in this game. The plot is intriguing and well paced and there is always good bits of humour. Outstanding job!

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Are the "Alabama"patch and WT mode in conflict ? I opened the script for the WT patch and changed the inc = True so it seems like its fine for the introduction story , is there going to be a problem later down the line ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Are the "Alabama"patch and WT mode in conflict ? I opened the script for the WT patch and changed the inc = True so it seems like its fine for the introduction story , is there going to be a problem later down the line ?
I used the WT path made by Qleaf and the incest patch together without any trouble.

Dr. Stranglove

Mar 19, 2018
That happens if you're not following Jasmine's path. IF that's your case, download this (right click and save link) and paste it into the /game folder.
That should do it.
I was wondering if that was the case but when I look in the Paths section in the menu, it says I'm following every girls path, so it makes me wonder why it would error out. I'm wondering if I shouldn't just start over, but man, I hate doing that, lol.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I quite enjoyed it. And I'm honestly surprised that the sister and cousin haven't had a lesbian or at least mff scene yet, with how they act :p

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
I quite enjoyed it. And I'm honestly surprised that the sister and cousin haven't had a lesbian or at least mff scene yet, with how they act :p
I am certainly hoping that will be in a future update. :) I also think it wouldn't be surprising to see a Lauren/Aiko scene based on their dynamic.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes